Reviews for Leaving
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
ah i love the angst! i think that this is a great follow up to 'diary'
i do wish more could have been explored between bb and his thoughts over the years! also maybe more between bb and rae, and even between robin, but this was written ages ago haha
regardless this is a lovely story
SummerE chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Found this story recently; like it a lot )
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I for one, personally, truly, and soulfully loath and disbelieve in the couple that is Rob/Rae, however, you did really well with this one-shot. I loved it so much, I cried.

Inner-Mind: God, I am one emotional bitch.

Anyway...glares at Inner-Mind, I really loved this story, you did an awesome job with it. Here's a kitty! .
teeheesmakemelaugh chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
story was good, sept sucky ending. over all, very good, but i like bb/raven
Lichenstar chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
That was sad, but really nicely written. Poor Beast Boy...
Galadriel Coamenel chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Nice. Not great. Nice. Not a big fan of Robin/Raven pairings. Not that they don't have their good sides (I love angst stuff), but it would NEVER EVER EVER EVER happen. (EVER)

Well written. Thought the "Diary" story was good, too. I like how you hinted that Raven really did love BeastBoy.

Will you write something for Robin and Starfire? I would love to read a story about them from you.
To Many Words chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
*lip quivers* That...that...was the seconed saddest thing I've ever read. I'm actually crying. It's BBraeForeva. Just to let you know. That was really good, because it was really sad and it showed that Beastboy would do anything for Rae. Silverkid signing off.
Nagaina chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Even though Raven got married to Robin, BB will still love her from afar and be her guarden angel. It's so sad and cute at the same time. Great fic and I'll be looking out for more of your work.
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
How COULD you? You made me cry! NO! Raven...and Robin...married! o.O *Lisa falls over* *computer spontaneously combusts* You just broke up Raven and Beast Boy, AND Robin and Starfire in one cruel slice of your sword! I mean, your pen. I mean, your keyboard. I mean...this is NOT supposed to happen! Robin and Raven...MARRIED! o.O *world falls over, goes kablooey*

That said, it was v. well written. And nicely angsty. And Beast Boy was nice to go to the wedding. _ I'm looking forward to some BEAST BOY/RAVEN getting TOGETHER! stories from you to make up for this one, you hear me? *g*
starfiregirl13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
it,s agreat story i cried when i read it
Instant Coffee chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Aww! How could you SAY that? I thought the ending was perfect! _. And I loved the beginning of the story especially...when you wrote a paragraph and then wrote an italicized statement in BB's thoughts...made it even deeper, I think. Great job! So adorably angsty!
Slayergirl1362 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
that was beautiful
Dante Tigerwolf chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
That was...*sniff*...so beuatiful. *runs off crying for no appaerant reason* no (to all of you ow wondering) I'm not gay.
noname290 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
THIS IS FREAKIN AWSOME!
Elucidation chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
aw, poor bb. I really liked it though. Especially how he had been watching over her. *sniffle*