Reviews for Subordination: Shadow's Revenge
MistyMoon84 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Hope you continue! *gives encouragement hugs*(:
Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Is Knuckles going to die again? 3 lol

Definetly a diff feel to this one. Much darker and mature. Hm
Shadow Fan chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Love the and Rouge do make a good couple. Sadly I don't see too many Stories of Knuckles and Rouge being together. Its eather Knuckles with amy or Knuckles breaks up with Rouge. Some people make Rouge look like a slut. I wish I could see more Stories like yours. Please make more. PLEASE!
ms2 ultimate chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I loved your first story of this so PLEASE WRITE MORE! i'M BEGGING YOU ON MY KNEES! *gets down on knees*
Aeropause chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Hi... I know it must be odd seeing my name under your reviews again, but I've seem to have forgotten how good of a writer you are. The way you can take words and twist them into an artistic expression or great dialog is a skill that you should be very proud of.

9.5/10 Keep on posting, I'm in the process of doing the same. See ya in a bit...
EchidnaSquared chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
I love this story so far. Shadow really seems pissed, and the descriptions are great. Oh, and Knux and Rouge's romance diologue is sweet and hot! X3

*hug* Keep up the good work, IDIOT! X3 XD X3

*adds you to favs*
Fire Kunai chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
i love it. i hope shadow gets revenge on knux(cos i dont like him)
ToHandCraftedBeers chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
ooh, this is great, update soon!
SilverWolftails chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
*_* Omg!That was even better than the last one,and it's not even done. *hugs your foot* You rock. _ You are the ultimate at Sonic fics.I live to serve! Please,please,PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS GOOD, DON'T QUIT WRITEING!
UltrraShaddow chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Hey baby girl!

This is another good fic you've done...I'm all outta words to say...and now that I can review, here ya go! Great fic so far, and keep it up, a'ight! Peace out and chill out!

AllInMyStories chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
It's letting me review! Woo hoo! Good sequel! You know I LOVED Desperation. It was so well written and it looks like we have yet another amazing piece of art from you. Keep it up twin!

Luv, Shannon
XKunoichiofthePaintbrushX chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
update update update update update update update update update update! Need I say more?..ok..YOUR FICS ROCK..