Reviews for Try it On
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
You know, even if this is just a oneshot, I really feel that reading this oneshot is like reading through a multichapter story. I mean, it may have been short but it speaks louder in meaning than many other Kaito Kid stories. I too have always been daydreaming about Shinichi and Kaito being twins and for Shinichi to be Kaito Kid along with Kaito. *teary eyes* This fanfic really means so much to me. Thanks for writing this and keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
soaring freedom chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
i have read this story like 3 times already and i never get bored of it something about it always makes me come back and read it again it was truly amazing
amillionvoices chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Really awesome work! The OOC actually make it better!xD *cheers*

I'm actually planning on writing a fic about something similar to this. No worries,i'll give you full credit for that particular idea! And again, I LOVE THE IDEA!XD great job!
Vira Vindicci chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I always suspected that they must be related, lol.

This is not my favorite among your stories, but that is simply because your other stories are too awsome.

Love your writing.
xxSirenxx chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Hey i love this one shot but I was wondering if you would continue it with a full story? You don't have to I was just wondering and it would be a great idea and original maybe have Akako or Ai romance with Shinichi but idk. Anyway I hope you continue with this.
Antipink chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
(Ardith here)That was AWSOME! Is there a sequel? if not then THERE SHOULD BE!
DireSphinx chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
You know, I've read this one-shot three or four times today, and I still can't get it out of my mind. Something about it just sticks with me. Maybe it's the idea of Shinichi and Kaito being twins. (which now I want to steal that idea for my own) Maybe it's the idea of Shinichi taking on the mantle of Kid. (And let's be honest, who wouldn't want to be Kid? Heck, I want to be Kid!) Maybe it's the presentation of the tale, like a rose that has yet to bloom. It may be only a bud, but the potential to bloom, the hidden beauty waiting to be unleashed lies dormant but for the coming spring.

Either way, it's a great story. I just want to know more.
Dragon Flute Witch chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh man that was very cool. I felt a bit suspense.
Darkfire Kitten chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Oh I would love to see Inspectr Nakamori's reaction at a sudden appearance of TWO KIDs. And maybe Ran's reaction as well since Kogoro might still get called in on a few KID heists. Question is though, would they actually reveal that there is now another KID, or would they keep that secret to make some pretty crazy new tricks.

DfK out.
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
nice one. like it. :D
Wolfgirl13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
That's a pretty good story idea, put into a one-shot. Good job!
Ikabi chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Whoa. The weirdest thing is that I just watched the episode that introduces Kid. XD

But yes, the possibilities are interesting, and this piece wasn't something I had expected.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Good story! Good idea. If there was any OOC I didn't notice. The way you presented it just felt...right. A sequal WOULD be nice. I love the way he hesitated before putting on the monical. Very good story! _
Kasha the Wind Sorceress chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Very good I hope to see a sequel I would love to see two Kids messing with the cops