Reviews for The Ladybugs Have Turned Belligerent
bunnychu15 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I know this one is old, but I didn't read it when it first came out due to my strict parents. XD

Nicely done. I had a good laugh!
bunnychu15 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Yamiko...you never cease to amaze me with your genius. This story is HILARIOUS! XDDD
moonlightning3 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
heh heh. Mou hitori no Yuugi & Yuugi's plan reminded me of Mequel and Tulio's plan in the movie "The Road to Elderado". Was it based on that, 'cause it was almost exactly the same.
High-Elf-Swordsman chapter 4 . 3/20/2005
Update ASAP! I love this fic!
High-Elf-Swordsman chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
Hilarious chapter, my favorite so far. Wow, you are an excellent humor writer. I even added you to my favorites so keep up the good work.
High-Elf-Swordsman chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
LOL, great chapter. This is hilariously funny. Keep up the good work.
SpookyMoose chapter 4 . 3/19/2005
I love it. The quote from Einstein is going on my wall (or it would, if I had a wall), and I'm just going to keep reading this over until you update it.
Ame Lockheart chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
I love you! Normally I avoid Yaoi fanfics but this was definately worth the risk! lol! Please update? ::bats puppy eyes:: pretty Please?
Vegiti242 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
can u add one of mai cahracters to the rebellion group? She has a crush on weevil and she can like be a mole inside weevils castle sending info. i give u her profile and email me bak and tell me watcha think.

Name: Skye Nestings

Age:14

Hair: long dark blue with spiky green bangs

eyes: magenta and souless looking

skin: pale

weight: 80 lbs

height: an inch shorter than weevil

Deck type: winged beasts (birds)

Loves: weevil

Hates: Tea

friends: rex and weevil

clothes: baggy white long sleeved shirt w/ a black midriff over it. Baggy jeans and sneakers. Black leather collar necklace w/ emerald in center.
Xunzar chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
Smiles Evily
LoneGothic chapter 4 . 9/15/2004
O.O Kaiba & Serenity still in the wardrobe? *faints* It's shocking I'm EVEN reading a yaoi fic but since not THAT much yaoi is mentioned, I'm ok with it! :) Does Mokuba fear Polar Bears or something? *giggles* Thief Bakubunnie? I have no IDEA WHERE you came up with THAT name, but it's great! And funny *giggles*

Better not give poor Ryou so much medicine or else he's on drugs... *pauses* Oh wait... he already is.. _;; You didn't read that... -.-;; Poor Thief Bakubunnie... taking the trouble to rip out Pegasus' eye & steal items (oh wait... that won't be hard... he's a thief -.-;;) for nothing... How long ARE Serenity & Kaiba gonna stay in that wardrobe? Oh &.. WHY THE HELL DO THEY HAVE AMERICAN NAMES? (Except HETEROSEXUAL Thief Bakura)
Elenion Anaar chapter 4 . 8/21/2004
Still hilarious and wonderfully written. The characters are so great! Loving the LOTR bit, and puh-leez update soon!
Elenion Anaar chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
LOL! Oh my god, that was hilarious! The voice of Ryou was so witty and just the way you expressed the story was so brilliant. Sarcasm, dry humor, quirky personalities... It all fits, and it makes a drop-on-the-floor laughing fic! Especially, (I have to say this) I love the line of Ryou's: "Oh, and I forgot all my anti- depressants back at my apartment. So, overall, life sucks."
lumenesca-chaos2 chapter 4 . 8/17/2004
*STILL doing the whole L,D,R process*

Kikyo: *taking a nap* snore...HETEROSEXUAL...snore
lumenesca-chaos2 chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
*is still laughing dieing and reencarnating* XD X_X 0.0 XD X_X 0.0...