Reviews for Blind
Moonhawk64 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
An awful lot to think of in just those few seconds that Ivy stood there awaiting Lucius, but her voice was very true. I think you captured her thoughts very well!
Yami hitokiri chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
YO! This was great. Good stream of consciousness fic. I really appriciate it. So cute. Especially the last part. I really liked how you tied it into the movie. The colors was a great motif. Though i wish you had brought in the yellow color which, if i rememebr correctly is supposed to be the safe color... interesting.

Very good!
Chez chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Great Story so far can't wait for the updates
Lyz chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Wow. That was perfect! I honestly could not stop reading. It was so well written and so creative. You're amazing.
Kathryn chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
This story is a far cry from all the other "Village" fics I've read on this site, in that it's actually GOOD. Excellent, in fact. You've captured Ivy's emotion brilliantly in a very emotional scene. I greatly hope this is not your last "Village" fic! You're quite talented; please pursue it further.
PaperandQuill chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I loved the story. The thought pattern was good and brought up issues and viewpoints I had never thought of before. And the diction was great! I hope you write more Village stories
WhenILookAtTheStars chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Wow what a powerful piece. So much passion lying in such simple phrases. You have given a beautiful, provocative, haunting image of Ivy that I love. The bold words at the bottom were tastefully done, they screamed from the page. Such an awesome narrative.
Eliza Garcia chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
It all sounded like Ivy. That is what amazed me the most about this one-shot. It sounded like something Ivy would say, or think. Very well written, you understood the character in a way I have not seen yet on . Also, you've inspired me to write a one-shot, along with my full-length one. Thanks for the sudden inspiration, it's greatly appreciated! :) I look forward to other works from you.
Kathryn Weldon chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Hi.I was wondering if you wanted to join my yahoo Village group group/The_Village_Awaits/

This is a group where you can post/read fanfiction and talk about the movie and other related topics. I apologize for not having many members at the time being but this group is brand new. So tell a friend! lol. You're welcome to join if you want to.
Miss Rainstorm chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Very well done! I loved it! Keep writing!
TheEvilQueen chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Fan-bloody-tastic! Gave me the shivers in all the right places, it did. Superior job!
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
I'm speechless. I have never read a more thought provoking story than this. I gives me the willies just thinking about it. I really truely look forward to reading some of your other works.
Mari chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Well done, I like it. Umm and if you ever feel like doing more, i will most definitely read.
Nix Entente chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Hm. This was a nice change. There's not a lot of fluff in this genre, but you have pulled it off nicely. It was a bit long for an introspective piece, but I managed to pull myself through it.

9 out of 10, just for length reasons.
jessclifton chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
This story is great! I hope you write more like it soon :)