Reviews for The Color of Time
FiveByFive13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
My name is Kate. I have been a huge Buffy and Angel supporter for a

long while now and have always loved the two characters played by

Sarah Michelle Geller and David Boreanaz. These two actors have

given us so much to believe in and love.

A petition has been started to get these two amazing actors; Sarah

Michelle Gellar and David Boreanaz to reprise their roles as Buffy

and Angel so that we, the fans, can finally have a reunion and the

ending we have always wanted. Please read and sign the petition!

The link is below!

Please help us Keep Buffy and Angel alive!

Thanks so much!

-Kate
a2zmom chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
I've told you in the past how much I like this story and rereading it just reenforced my opinion. Great action, humor and a touch of romance all tied up with a bit of foreshadowing (poor Jenny). This is such a treat.
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
This is a good chapter, Dana, and action packed. Is this the end?
Imzadi chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
This girl Ruby is about two or three cards short of a full deck. I'm not sure what it is Ethan wants, but I know all will be explained soon. For now, I'm enjoying the ride. Good job, Dana.
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
I hope that somebody beats up on Ethan: Angel, Buffy, Giles or even Ruby once she's souped up. If she's nuts then killing Ethan won't be a problem for her.
Jenn chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
how funny keep goin
Imzadi chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
So our villainess is an uncalled jealous former potential. Good idea. I really like this. I like the way the kids are taking this pretty much in stride. So there's a generation-old feud between the Giles & Travers families. Doesn't surprise me. This is an excellent story, Dana, in spite of the lack of Lindsey!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
So Buffy, like Lucy, is a girl with "kaleidoscope eyes." Great image! I just love this story. So Giles has grey hair all over! I'll bet he & Ethan were really wild way back when! I know what Jelly Babies are, but what is Typhoo? I'm not at all surprised that Harmony wrecked her car three times, but I'm surprised her parents waited so long to ground her & take the keys.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
Okay, the Buffy of season one notices when Cordelia just wanders by without talking to her or Xander but yours misses the obvious clue about her missing pig and a lurking Potential? Duh duh. But I love your new story; I was rolling when I read about Buffy attacking Angel. Man, I wondered how he was going to handle that since she's stronger than he is. Whew!
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
I'm surprised Buffy is so insensitive about Giles's diary. Maybe Angel should have reminded her how defensive she got when she thought he'd read hers.

Fairies and dancing tombstones. Ha! :D