Reviews for Back to School
sakuravision chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
This is good. The world needs more Aus
Smoe chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
Eep! Two years? Ah well, I understand ya have to feel like writing, but please keep going. T's actually very good, though a few mistakes here and there. Doesn't matter much, though. nn;;
Hiyami chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
Great story with a great plot! do continue it. If this is your first AU Fic, it's a great one! I really like it! Do update soon!
GingerAndRust chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
this story is really great! i love all of your works. please update
star chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
haha! lol that was funny! i just loved how you incorporated all of the characters into the highschool. continue! )
Brittany chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
Love the story! I think it's awesome! Please update!
Black Hikari chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
lol! Can you put hints of EnvyxEd? But you said that there will probably be RoyxEd. Where is it then? T_T EnvyxEd and RoyxEd are the two most coolest pairings in FMA! And AlxWinry is cute. :3 Please update soon!
TheLurkerOnline chapter 4 . 4/6/2005
Yay! _ Excellent story! Update! UPDATE!
Yue-eternal chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
It is very good! Anyway, plz continue this! and is it going to be "definitely" Roy/ed? i love that pairing! Roy/ed rocks! Wooho!
Samurai Angel chapter 4 . 1/30/2005
Aw, I know how Ed feels, I'm very short myself... *sweatdrop* It's gotten really annoying... anyways, great story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next! Have an awesome day, night, whatever it is where you are!

*~Samurai Angel
inuyashapup chapter 4 . 1/14/2005
i love it please update soon!
Die Kikyo Die chapter 4 . 12/31/2004
it's good so far, I few grammer mistakes but that's okay.
Teh Jingle-Laydeh chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
Needs more chapters!
Sinned-Angel chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
Heu I liekt he story its relaly cool. BUt coudl you please make your chapters longer and I like the whole sins thing that cool. Are they like gonna ask Ed ot bve the 7th sin or something, cause ther are 7 deadly sins. Well anways update soon Ja ne,
Cringe chapter 4 . 11/27/2004
O...The story is awesome! Update it really really really soon! By the way, your chapters improved from the 1st one. Which is better than I can say for myself...heh...