Reviews for Haldir and Elzabeth : The Epic
Yuki Suou chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
N0t bad :)
Naesse Helyanwe chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
aaawww! that was short but sweet. I love it

hope to read more os your storys.
IDEA chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
that was hilarous,and sweet at the same time.

I love when they flirted and when Haldir was befuttled about the zipper and bra XD well done,is the fellowship going to enter the story ,or is this before then?
IDEA chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Cool this soundly like its going to be a great story:D going to continue to read more of it.
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
WoW they move fast. They've only known each other for two days and they are already maddly in love and screwing each other.
dragonfly-maiden chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
Good Story! I like the vampire element it is different from

a lot of other fan fics.
BritishPixie chapter 7 . 9/21/2005
love the story! take no heed to the yelling about continuity or anything... it's not your fault you didn't read the books... though i would recomend you read them, simply because they're good books and haldir doesn't die!

i was also very happy that haldir is a nice guy, the haldir-jerk is all too common. makes me wonder what they're doing in the romance category, when i can't see him possibly falling in love with the character they're pairing him with.
Gen chapter 7 . 1/23/2005
The ending is so supeberb! This Whole story has potential to be a novel, that's how great and sexy it is!
Great Greenleaf chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I believe Tolkien is turning in his grave right about now.

Your first error is the abbreviation. '20 min of walking' ... Please, if you must write then please do so correctly. I get incredibly upset when fan-girls, who haven't read the book, decide to write about something, when they haven't the first clue about Tolkien's universe. What makes it worse is a fan-girl who can't be bothered to write properly. It is a sad day when books get recognition because of movies; case in point Tolkien's LotR.

Secondly, dear me, this is an obvious MS, please give a LARGE warning before-hand.

You write well, but what I find lacking is emotion. There are a lot of words used, but you have yet to grasp the subtle nuance to make the writing more emotive. You need to make the reader feel, sympathise, even love the characters of your written piece. Last but not least, it is improbable that Haldir would fall in love with Elzabeth (I first thought you forgot the 'i' but to my grim knowledge and dissatisfaction, it is actually her name) so soon. Give them time to get to know each other. It seems incredibly rushed to me and unreal.

This is not a flame, just constructive criticism so please don't take it the wrong way.
Soul Ransome chapter 7 . 1/23/2005
Pretty cool story. Please update soon! _

Byez 4 Nowz

Crecy
Stormy chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
Its very good. Can't wait to read more.