Reviews for Best Friends
Here Yet Not chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
It was a little weird...But I'm all for anything nice about Terra! Yay! PrOpZ

Mandigirl
Fiore Ciliegia chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
you know, you can have more than one best friend, and defanitally, more than one sister!
EsperSY chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
Hiya! It's Syani! In return for reading my fic, I'll read yours! Or maybe 2 of them! I like this one a lot... update soon!
Rose chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
aw. very cute!

but i hate terra a lot.
PhantomElphaba chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
:-D

Yes, it's me again. Sweetness! I think that Terra and Star make perfect BFF's. catch ya' later.
StarfireSailor Moon chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
Hiya, me again! Thanks for updating! I am SO grateful to you! And you're doing a GREAT job on your stories! Keep it up!

And btw, on my Teen Titans fic, Starfire can still be a virgin because you don't have to have sex to get pregnant, if a man ejaculates near a woman's vagina or a man has semen on his fingers and he fingers a girl, she can still get pregnant. So, that's the answer to your question! .

I won't be updating as fast, because I have school from 8.10am til 2.30pm and I have homework, too. But I promise I'll update as fast as I can!
Lomesir chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
Yay! No slash! Very good!
Riot DeLonge 182 chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
that was good, even if it might have been short!i'm glad this isn't a one-shot anymore!

Later Y'all,

HeLgA MoOn
Anastasia Who chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
I liked it. It was very good. Is there more? I would love to hear more if there is. If not, maybe you could write more.
King Cheetah chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
VERY nicely done. I really hope you'll continue this tale, as I think fans can reclaim Terra as our own, instead of the hateful monster the cartoon gave us. _

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah
Winged-Raccoon-The-Dragon chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
ooh...what's gonna happen next? you'll never beleive it...i updated Lost With Nothing! *horror music* *ahem* sorry...anyways...i don't know much about Sailor Moon...but that's okay! update soon plz!
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Aw, that was a good fic. I like it. I like how you wrote Star Fire. She is a hard character to write and you did a great job.
StarfireSailor Moon chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Hi, that story was great! Oh, and by the way, thankyou for reviewing my story. Maybe I WILL add one or two more chapters before I go on holiday, but only because you insisted! If you want to email me, my email is Bye! Oh, and I will only add more chapters to mine before I go on holiday if you add one more chapter to yours! _
FreyOfDavis chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
It's interesting that you write about Terra being a guardian to Starfire, even Starfire's been a TT much longer than she has. Starfire just has that kind of little sister personality. Good job!
Blue fire 1908 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
i really like the thought. It shouldve been longer though.