Reviews for Getting the Girl
Angelglory chapter 7 . 8/26/2004
Getting trampled with high-heels, ouch. I feel bad for Zelos. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Angelglory chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
Nicely written. Keep it up.
Urby chapter 7 . 8/26/2004
You're welcome for the suggestion.

Synn: Gasp! Urby actually had a smart idea! GASP!

E-Synns: It's the end of the world, dood!

Urby: Shut up.

Anyway, hooray for food-related highs. Continue else I will burn all your chocolate.
Lady Pirate 18 chapter 7 . 8/25/2004
I'm loving this story to bits! All my fav couples! I love it! I can't wait for more!

Great job!
Chibi shiek chapter 7 . 8/25/2004
GREATJOB i used to love zelda but know i'm really starting to like tales of symphonia great job i LOVE IT please update soon you rock! **gives arthor cookies**
Rose-Wisteria chapter 7 . 8/25/2004
Another cute chapter, but not Gesea this time but Sheelos! I always noticed all those moments since I am a fan (not sure the number one fan, but still, credits for writing the first Sheelos story.)

Now if that anon (whoever you are) reads this, bug off this writer! First of all, your own grammar and writing in your own review is crappy, much more than this fic. And if Lloyd is pair up with Sheena or Raine, to me, is just wrong! Sheena belongs with ZELOS! And whoever disagrees, I don't care either but that's how I feel. Besides Sheena and Lloyd have too much in common, that it's just wrong! Opposite attracts! And Raine, don't get me started on that. Even Raine/Zelos is better, but still wrong since Zelos belongs with Sheena! Colette deserves Lloyd as much as any female characters in the game! She and Lloyd practically have all feelings for each other! Now, I'm going to have to say about Gesea. You don't like it, don't read! This is the main pairing of this fic afterall, and the writer is not going to just change the pairing just because you said so! Even if they could never be together, who cares! This is fanfiction! And if you like guy/guy pairing such as Mithos/Genis, read another fic! This is HET!

I am so sorry, but I just to get that off my back. I hate flamers! So, just give you a pointer, delete his reviews. It is anonymous and you have the right to delete it. Anyways, this chapter was short *sigh*, but with the replacement with Gesea and Sheelos cuteness, I am still happy. Couldn't wait for the next chapter, and I think it's more Sheelos, am I right? I mean he did stood up for her, and she's now helping him back so... More Colloyd please? Update this fic, and keep the pairings.
royjoy chapter 7 . 8/25/2004
Presea's supposed to be 27, not 38.

This chapter was short, but nevertheless amusing. I have noticed the lack of focus on Genis and Presea in the last two chapters.
The Unknown Warrior 11 chapter 7 . 8/25/2004
That was another extremely well done chapter. Thank you for trying to add some Colloyd. I think that those two make a great couple. But this is turning into an excellent fic. It started great, and it keeps getting better. Keep up the good work!
The Unknown Warrior 11 chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
This is a great story! I like the couples and I don't mind the fact that Presea's a little OOC. I think that Kratos and Raine would go good together. Keep up the good work, and put some more Lloyd/Colette in.
Ravan Valrick chapter 6 . 8/24/2004
This story is quite good, though I prefer Sheena and Lloyd, Collete makes a great match for him too.

I always liked the Genis and Presea pairing, but technically, I suppose is a little wrong since Presea is really thirty eight. But Genis is mature for his age, and physically, they're the same age.

Heh, I never though of Sheena and Zelos getting together, as it seemed in the game that she HATED him. But, they do say there is a thin line between love and hate, and I feel you have taken an interesting approach.

Keep up the good work. I would suggest developing the Zelos and Sheena relationship a little more, even though this fic focuses on Genis and Presea. Maybe make the chapters a little longer... gramatically, I see few problems...

So really, I'm reviewing this to give you support as a fellow author and praising your work rather than any real advise or critiquing.

Keep the chapters coming, and keep me in mind if I should choose to submit stories here again...
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 8/24/2004
I liked this chap, it was kawaii. Some people are just too critcal of the your fic and the game. I liked this fic a lot cause it has lots of cute humor in it. I'm glad Presea has more emtion in this fic.
Ookami Aya original chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
Okay, that anon person (that implied he was male, so I'm just refer to him as, you know, a him) was just so utterly stupid it's not even funny. He is an insult to anyone and everyone who offers criticism to an author so that they can IMPROVE. It may have been written like constructive criticism, but it was a flame. And how the heck is it pedophilia? Simple: it's not. It's just a twelve-year-old boy with a crush. Also, Lloyd and Raine? NO. She's his TEACHER. It would be wrong in so many ways. And it's awful presumptuous (sp?) for him to assume he knows what the creators were thinking.

And I AM a woman, and I was in no way offended. You are, too, so why the bleep would you write something offensive to your own gender?

Lloyd is just as typical and depthless as Colette. And he's in no place to complain about things being poorly written, as his review had as many mechanical errors as an IM chat, and all he has to back up his claims are either complete bull or purely opinion.

AND IT IS NOT PEDOPHILIA. It is a canon plot point that Genis has a crush on Presea, and anyway, so far it's one-sided. (I've known eleven-year-olds to "date", though I think it's just stupid. Fifteen and still no boyfriend! Booyah!)
tyrantyoshi chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
This is coming along great. My last reveiw was, reall, really short, I know. I had to go somewhere when I was typing it. Anyhow, Im glad you put Kratos in here, since he is my favorite character. Keep up the good work.
royjoy chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
I found Chapter 6 to be a bit less intiresting than the others, but that's okay. It just didn't have much going on.

Great all in all, though!

Jo Bob chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
Yeah! You finally updated again! I checked every day for your story! Call me devoted! Yet again, I can always find humor in your disclaimers. This one was no exception. Maybe I should write a book about them! Update soon! I'll be waiting!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »