Reviews for Getting the Girl
Angelglory chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
I liked it...it could be a little longer though. But otherwise, it was really good.
Sylph chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
You know, I never liked the idea of Genis/Presea. I just don't see how it would work, but it's so funny to watch all the attempts Genis makes to get Presea's attention.
the-key-of-the-twilight chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
Funny! Keep it up!
Ookami Aya original chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
Wah! Hilarious idea! _ Had me laughing all the way through. You might want a beta reader, though, because it's riddled with various small mistakes. If can't find anyone else, I'll volunteer. I feel a little conceited saying this, but feel free to email me... Argh, that sounds so condecending. Bleah.
xX-Night Rain-Xx chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Ah, it was so good! I love stories with Colette/Lloyd even though this is a Genis/Presea.

I really like how you made Genis react. The part where Lloyd blushed was SO funny! I really think Lloyd likes Colette more than Sheena even though many other people likes Sheena better with Lloyd. Because in a skit point Colette told Lloyd that he was her favourite person and he blushed. But she meant it as a friend. In another skit point Sheena told Lloyd that he had to marry "her" if he wanted to learn the secret thing I forgot what it was. If you take "What, with you?" He'll look at her in horror and not blush. So yeah... Ahaha.. Well it's just my opinion.
Rednal chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
You repeatedly spelled "Presea" wrong... But it's a good story so far.
Skyraptor66 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
This looks like it's gonna be great! Hmm.. DID Lloyd kiss Colette? The blushing made me wonder. Sorry, I'm a big time Lloyd/Colette shipper.

I'm really interested in seeing what kind of advice Zelos is going to give. Heh heh.

Please write a new chapter soon!
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
I am so glad I read this story since it is a very bright idea too. I'm writing one similar to this one, but anyways, enough about that. I am already supporting this story since it is GESEA (Genis/Presea) and I would further support this story if there was a bit more SHEELOS (Sheena/Zelos) moments. The one little moment about SHEELOS already got me really hyper and hapyp that I read this story. If you like SHEELOS too, could you read my stories? Now, I'm just asking too much.

Now on to being a critique, a bit too much dialogue and not enough description and info so work on that for a bit. As for humor and romance, already a well-done job. As for personalities, well-done as well. Good job, so please continue.
Lisa chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Its Great. I have been waiting a long time for a Genis and Presea fanfic. :)
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Well, I haven't played the game which you already know, but the story looks interesting so far. It could use a little bit of description, but great start. Enjoyed it, considering I don't know much about these people (Except the fact that Zelos matches Miroku in the pervertedness department)
BluSakura chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Aww...I can tell this is going to be really sweet and cute. I like it. Keep up the good work!

BluSakura
treekicker chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
haha yup zelos is a perv
Urby chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Hehe, I like the way this is going. But the way, it's Presea, not Persea.
Josh chapter 1 . 8/11/2004