Reviews for Getting the Girl
Lee chapter 10 . 5/1/2005
I really like this story so far! I know, Genis can read a book to Presea! That would be so cute. Well, I hope you have more Kratos/Raine and definetely more Sheelos later on! Update soon! :D
Rose-Wisteria chapter 10 . 4/17/2005
Sorry, I didn't review this fic for so long since you updated. So sorry! And I guess you've been very busy as well to update really late, but it's all right.

Anyway, I thought the first half of the chapter was kindof rushed. At least, to me it was. The whole scene when Colette was taking Presea to get a present was very quick-paced compared to the rest of the chapter. So I guess the only problem with this chapter and your other ones is it's too quick and not enough detail on this and that, you know what I mean. It could have been a little longer at parts as well. Other than that, you're doing fine.

Still the short chapters eh? It's okay. We won't complain if that's how you write it. I still like how you develop the plot and the characters as this fic moves along. The whole sealing room is a cute touch, and with the ending and all. I actually do believe that though. I mean Presea was like in a coma for years... she might have "forgotten" how to read or never learn in the first place so I thought the idea is fabulous. Genis comes in the picture now!

Like always, I want a little more Sheelos but of course, concentrate on Gesea on the most okay? Keep it up!
MarcheRutolski chapter 10 . 4/15/2005
Wow, great story, I loved the whole thing, all facts were at least semi-true to the storyline and the detail is perfect for a fanfiction, I would love to see more of this somewhere in the future, out of all tos I have seen or written this surpasses mine in many many ways great story!
Blahgirl chapter 10 . 4/13/2005
Hehe...this is getting good. That was too classic! Can't wait till you update!
Karina Gomez chapter 10 . 4/9/2005
O.O! Presea don'know how to read? AHAHAHAHAHAHA! *falls off chair, still laughing* *sighs and wipes away tears*. Sorry 'bout that, but it's funny. I really love gesea fics though. Specially Presea *huggles Presea*. Oh yeah, evil Lloyd, Colette, and Raine. Hehehehehe. Anyway this story's great *eyes shine*. All the right pairings. Didja have to make Raine get her heart broken? That's just sad. I really like kratos/raine. Lemme rephrase that, I LOVE THEM! Could you get them together? PUh-LEZE! Anyways, update soon! VERY SOON!
FireEdge chapter 10 . 4/7/2005
Yay! You updated! Wow, this is an interesting chapter! Very cute! The idea of locking them in a room together is a bit cliché, but its still adorable. Wow, Presea can't read? Can't wait to find out how Genis is going to teach her! Good luck on your next update!
timmycheese chapter 10 . 4/4/2005
lol everyone is stealing your stuff

i dont remember if presea knew how to read or not, but i dont think it matters much cause you just gave them something to do in their tiny little cramped room full of corn puffs
Story Weaver1 chapter 10 . 4/3/2005
LOL! A classic matchmaker trick. I love it.
Urby chapter 10 . 4/3/2005
Yes! Updates! (loves)

Presea doesn't know how to read? Dang, you took it before I could do something like that. (sulks)

Won't they run out of air/food and die in that chamber? o.O

Anzway, update pleeze!
time can take its toll chapter 10 . 4/3/2005
Yeii yeii an update _

So I'm guessing the next chapter's going to be filled with teaching-fluff... like Ed and Armony, but not quite.

I still know nothing about the character _" except that someone has silvery hair... yeah. So no OOC warnings. I'll just end this review here.

TURTLES want you to update _

RAWQ ON
Cerse Liminara chapter 10 . 4/3/2005
Ha-ha-ha...! I can't wait to see what sort of sparks fly in that little room!

But it surprises me that Colette came up with a plan...or anything remotely inteeligent for that matter...
E.S. Simeon chapter 10 . 4/3/2005
You did well here, So what's going to happen next? I want to know!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/3/2005
Can't they just go out the window? She didn't cast on the window.
Cristina Gomez chapter 10 . 4/3/2005
HUH? Presea doesn't know how to read! You think she would after all the years she's lived as. Oh well I ain't complaining. That way Genis can read to her. But why'd ypu have to stop so soon? Please update quickly. This is a great story.
Kohakuu chapter 10 . 4/3/2005
lol. those crazy peoples...

keep posting!