Reviews for Watching Nemo
VegasGoddess chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Ahaha I work for Disney, and quote Disney characters for a living. :D I get paid to do such a thing! People do look at me weird, but that's cool! They're just jealous! This is super duper cute story, and I love it. It's been on my favorites forever! Fantastic job.
stxrdusty chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I think I'm going to die this made me feel so warm and cute and fuzzy inside! Loved this sooo much! 3
Kammiie chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Okay, i may be a few years late reviewing this story but I just had to once I read it. This is going straight into the favorites :) Finding Nemo and Csi a great combination! :)
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
So great )
gsrshipper9 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
i love this fic! it is so cute! one of the best fluff peices i have read in a while!
Stephenie18 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
So sweet,and I'll bet their daughter is the cutest kid ever, and the she's loved, a lot!
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Let's see. I love CSI. I love Finding Nemo CSIFinding Nemo great story.

Very cute, yet deep. Kind of like the movie itself. Well done.
Barbara chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Thank you, I needed something fluffy. Very well written.
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Sweet and believable. Well done!
leddy chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
This was really sweet. Poor insecure Grissom, I like happy geeks best of all. I'd love to see Grissom watching a Disney flick with a child of his.
wandaa chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
so sweet... i just want to see grissom quoting disney! keep goin'
SAR chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Sweet.
Sally the Angry Pirate chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Yay! Nothing can trump some good ol' fluff! That's right, not even a ham sandwich!

...Anyways, great job with this ficlet! I love how you incorporated Grissom's habit of quoting things at the end. Hey, some quote literature, others quote other things! lol, awesome writing! )
Pheo chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
That was cute!
mossley chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Repeat after me - Fluff is good. Fluff is good.

Seriously, this was a cute story, very sweet, but you still were able to address Grissom's fears very realistically. (Well, as realistic as can be for an A/U story, but you know what I mean.)

Mossley - apparently the one person on the planet who didn't like Finding Nemo that much.