Reviews for Cub Scout
LoneTraveler chapter 3 . 3/9/2017
It seems like them being suspicions of Peter while still in school would make what happened later as adults a bit nonsensical. A lot of authors mention having a tough time writing him. Is that the case here? Anyway a Slytherin Lily is an interesting idea too. It would be interesting if her Muggle born status was in the closet for her own safety. I get this this isn't Lily's story, it's just intriguing you put her there, what the implications might be.
LoneTraveler chapter 2 . 3/9/2017
Whoa, there was a first time and Sirius didn't learn his lesson from that experience? That's an interesting interpretation of his character. Wow. In any case, good writing.
CrazyChipmunkGoneHyper chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
omg peter is so annoying
dkjrhfile chapter 4 . 9/4/2006
I really liked the first two chapters. They were some of the best I've read! I didn't like how everyone knew Peter was a spy. Hello! How stupid to trust him later if they even knew in school. I enjoyed it anyways, so thanks a lot!
Zevazo chapter 4 . 8/28/2004
Excellent story. I like your characterization of Remus especially. Though not sure I care for the title, I really enjoyed this.
SociallyInept chapter 4 . 8/25/2004
Ooh...I likes, I likes a lot.

Then you threw that last sentence in there and MADE me want to read more, so I looked over to the little box at the bottom right to go to the next chapter, and THERE IS NO NEXT CHAPTER!

PLEASE make there be a new chapter, I'm really enjoying this story. Lily as a Slytherin...somehow, I like it. She's too much of a Mary Sue any other way.
Dragon Rider22 chapter 4 . 7/14/2004
so, I wouldent have befrended Peter after he hung around the slytherins for so long.
Dragon Rider22 chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
why do I reveiw? really, well im really too sleepy to write a good review, but good story except Lillys not a Slytherin.
Dragon Rider22 chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
good good, very good
Dragon Rider22 chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
yey! this is great. I like these storys.
flossie1 chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
*shudder* uggh- that was a terrible last sentence- you got me all shivery! i HATE peter! gr!
but i LOVE this story! loved every second of it!
Cestrel chapter 4 . 1/2/2004
I really loved this story. Remus is so cute, and nearly everybody was so wonderfully in character, except for Peter. Somehow, I can't really see Sirius trusting your Peter to be secret-keeper, although that could have changed later on in the story. Anyways, this is going straight oin my favourites list.
Froggybangbang chapter 4 . 8/4/2003
I loved the story, though I thought there was a bit too much things insinuated (spelling?) like Remus' comment about him and Hagrid being made teacher and all. it's just stuff one might say, but I found a lot. Peter is weird, too. even though I liked how he was in the fic because I really can't care less for the rat, I have trouble Sirius would put James' life in his tiny hands. Tough the look of hartred at the end was a nice touch. I've been wanting to read this story ever since I read JKLB's and I don't regret I finally did!
Athena Hermmie chapter 4 . 8/2/2003
great story!
Fantome chapter 4 . 5/6/2003
Great story! Very well written. Chapter one has amazing background on Remus, from violent urges to failed cures. Chapter two parallels Sirius's later stupid idea to tell Snape to go into the Willow.

Interesting insight into what people think of Peter. Lily's from a Squib family... good idea. "Geometrically possible?" That's really funny. I think your Lily's got a great personality, and all the characters are very well written.