Reviews for De Profundis
Songorita chapter 21 . 1/14/2008
Great story, you should make a sequel.
korny1 chapter 21 . 8/12/2005
u are the weakest link, sucks!XD
Halikidito chapter 14 . 7/8/2005
I'm not one to criticize, but man! This story isn't that good. First off, she is way too submissive, and the plot rocks! But, you need to add more detail and make their relationship longer.
Loui Loeve chapter 20 . 10/3/2004
i liked this chap(as well as the rest), but first of all, VH had an order, which was going to see through, right? so why wouyld he leave his BEST FRIEND dying, instead of ending the pain? one, he ain't doin' his job proberly, and two, that's just cruel to let him suffer, instead of dying by himself... i know it's very appropriate that he kan "say goodbye", which is fine, just remember to be careful about what you write... but don't make mistake! i like this fic_!
punk rock prinsses chapter 21 . 9/24/2004
great story im interested keep writing upload soon
Nerwa chapter 21 . 9/23/2004
Lovely new chappies, keep updating. its really fun to read it!
envirosci chapter 21 . 9/18/2004
This story is one of my favorites! I always looked forward to reading it, so please post the other version asap!
Dracula's-Poison chapter 21 . 9/18/2004
Wow, interesting version of Gabriel and Dracula's past. You may need to fix up your spelling a bit though. Apart from that Bravo
Dracula's-Poison chapter 17 . 9/4/2004
This is why i don't like Gabriel, he murdered Dracula. Your story is a very good depiction of their history and you become confused on whom you think is in the wrong as your depiction of both characters makes them seem the innocent victim
Loui Loeve chapter 16 . 9/1/2004
it hardly describes Castle Dracula, lil' hun... but it's a nice store.. so where's next chappy?
Loui Loeve chapter 14 . 9/1/2004
nice... i caught myself gabing the whole way through_... now to the spell demons:

"Vladislaus caaried her body threw(through)..."

"...their cries echo threw(through) the entire manner(manor) and partly threw(through) the town..."
Loui Loeve chapter 11 . 9/1/2004
WOW! how on God's * earth can you make Gabriel look at his FRIEND in disgust! wrong! VERY WRONG! continue, anyhow...
Loui Loeve chapter 10 . 9/1/2004
uhh, it's getting better.. only a few demons, heehee... still lovin' it! oh and how do you pronounce Salean? is it "salian" or "saleen"?
jess chapter 14 . 8/31/2004
Oh No T_T poor Vladislaus, whats he gonna do? Update date soon please, I wanna know what happens. :)
Nerwa chapter 14 . 8/30/2004
Exciting chapters! I had enourmous fun reading them! I'm out of the office now, for school starts next week, so I will read you in the evening at home, kep updating! By the way, I'm still your fan! :-)

ps: look out for grammar mistakes-i didn't mean to hurt you with this