Reviews for Catechism
megacharizat chapter 9 . 19h
the sorting hat is so awesome.
megacharizat chapter 8 . 20h
heh, the sorting hat is becoming my favorite character.
MusicPlayingInTheNight chapter 15 . 8/17
really hope you eventually continue this story! you're an amazingly talented writer
Qanon chapter 1 . 8/14
Please update
cinthya chapter 15 . 8/13
i absolutelly hate the name of your story, i had stumbled throught your story, but not read it because of the name... come on... i thought it was of something a little different and it kind of scare me, now, i know, and i love it. :) it is a good story, i think. I like that you take harry to hogwarts a year before or it would be to confusing, i love the hat, i like you make duddley a total occ and the trainer to... i mean it would have been to cruel, but i hate psychologist... bad expiriences sorry. alright now chemestry, here we go again XD
WildRosa13474 chapter 7 . 7/23
God. There's just so many little things that are just heartbreaking to read about. There's not one big event, but the details, the way Harry thinks leave me crying. This is beautifully written.
WildRosa13474 chapter 6 . 7/23
"I hope you're all ready for lunch!" Two lines laterDinner should be served just about now."
WildRosa13474 chapter 1 . 7/23
God I hate them so much. The Dursleys are absolutely disgusting excuses for living creatures.
Red207 chapter 15 . 7/7
Considering the dates between this fic's publish and update, I hope you are still working on it - this fic deserves to be finished and I majorly need to see some Harry-comfort. So, all the best for this fic in the future! .
Red186 chapter 9 . 7/7
I swear, that dratted hat is the new and improved Dumbledore! Really looking forward to the comfort, THERE MUST BE SOME SOMEWHERE.
TheFatLittleCat chapter 1 . 6/21
im reading this over and over again, expecting there to be a 16th chapter the next time xD
Waaugh chapter 15 . 6/12
Pleeeease please please please tell me this isn't dead? 3
crazymisscarly chapter 15 . 5/25
sure do hope i get to read this end of this
YouxArexBeautiful chapter 15 . 5/11
Is this genuinely going to be continued? It's been so long since it's been updated...
Fanduyaoi chapter 1 . 5/2
Oh I forgot to mention that the. Very first time I read your fanfiction it was in French
2,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »