Reviews for Catechism
luffy chapter 15 . 11/15
your story is so well written that it's scary good!
Nix-LokiFan chapter 15 . 11/11
Please update soon!
Nix-LokiFan chapter 13 . 11/11
O_O ...
AK chapter 15 . 11/1
I really like your story and hope you continue with it. It's well written and a fresh concept. I'd love reading more.
Very good story, but I wish someone would figure it out already BESIDES the sorting hat..
Calmzone1 chapter 14 . 9/27
interesting how using that thought that Harry was cursed by his Aunt and Uncle to obey could potentially, with the use of the potion, be able to assist his recovery (I apparently already commented the first read through.) I hope you get the opportunity to finish this.
ludicrousLemon chapter 15 . 9/23
I was reading this on skyehawke and i actually felt like weeping when it ended on chapter ten. SO glad to find it here, where i cqn actually get emails when it updates

anyway, keep up the good work, i love this story even though it depresses me sometimes (feels good to feel bad I guess)
DGfleetfox chapter 15 . 9/15
This is all interesting, and I completely am looking forward to Harry seeing the therapist, because that coach is spot on, it's gonna be exactly like cult deprogramming, he's so mentally messed up it's awful. Though, think of what he'll be like when he breaks through all that and actually realizes how messed up they made him and his life... that's gonna be tragic.
DGfleetfox chapter 14 . 9/15
Dudley reciting Harry's catechism and their reactions legitimately made me cry a bit - it's really devastating thinking of anyone, let alone a child (especially) going through this. Poor poor Harry. . . bet Dumbledore feels completely awful right about now, didn't he decide Harry should go to them? I can't see Lily allowing her sister as a caregiver for any reason even if there was no one else. Idk.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 9/15
Was his molestation truly necessary? It's very disturbing. However, this idea is good apart from that.
vvc chapter 15 . 8/17
this is such a ...horrifying story. but so well done and portrayed. very original and compelling. and despite the fact i feel nauseous myself at the very thought of what has happened, i look forward to where you take it.
Pseudonymous-Anonymous chapter 15 . 7/28
I hope you haven't abandoned this story, I really like it.
yoloforever chapter 1 . 7/16
OMG! the Dursleys are so mean, i'm tempted to blast off their heads Happy Wheels style..
bootstring chapter 15 . 6/26
I almost hope the potion backfires (very wrong of me, I know), just to teach Snape a thing or two about hubris. Because really: the mind is incredibly complicated-for Muggles? *Only* Muggles? If you can't accept the fact that the mind is incredibly complicated then you shouldn't mess around with it, Professor Snape.

But most of me hopes it works, because what other hope does Harry have, right now?

And I wonder if the Sorting Hat will be getting in on this too...
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 6/25
...I am scared, but I want to keep reading anyway.
1,979 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »