Reviews for Catechism
Nikki chapter 16 . 6/4
Dreamfall, We have been waiting for these last two chapters for many years and are pleased you have decided to return! You have woven an intense story that indicates the intricacies of mental illness. Please continue as soon as possible. Thank you for sharing your creativity!
Amaniel chapter 16 . 4/13
This story is awfully good. It was a long time I didn't take a slap like that. I enjoyed reading it but it horrified me. Thank you.
Ayrie chapter 16 . 3/16
This is so... I would say good, but it’s also ridiculously awful. Well written, completely wrecks me, and yet I’ve read the blasted thing a dozen times now and still want to read it again. I really hope you continue someday. It never gets any less impactful, and I’d really like to know what happens next.
fireflame789 chapter 16 . 2/18
Holy shit this hurt.

Oh god I haven't read a story that destroyed me this badly in a while.

This story... is good in the worst way possible. And bad in the best way possible.

This isn't just angst, this is a damn tragedy and a half.

Good story, good writing, but hurtful.
fireflame789 chapter 5 . 2/18
You've done a great job at making this hurt.

Very interesting, but this is a very meaty gut punch of emotions.
RandomGuest chapter 3 . 2/14
Severus...please for once stop looking at Harry like he’s James
RandomGuestUser chapter 1 . 2/14
Holy effing hell. Ok reading this just makes me feel sick. What the Dursley’s are doing is WAY worse than what they did in canon... The part with rape actually made me sick.
Update! Either let someone else finish this or update
HexHydra chapter 16 . 2/2
Please update this. Please!
itioministralis chapter 16 . 1/13
What was the point of this story? Did you get off making him as miserable ad possible or something?
Amnesiac Goldfish chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
I hope...I really, really do...that you'll continue this.
Amnesiac Goldfish chapter 16 . 12/29/2020
Oh, shizzam! My throat closed up from trying to quiet my tears! Dang it, Harry!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/17/2020
I do hope you’ll finish this! It’s an incredibly melancholy story but beautifully told and wonderful to read. I’d love to know how you intend to end it.
catastrophicontradiction chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
Maybe I should’ve heeded the warning better. I vomited.
snamioneBDSMcuriosity chapter 16 . 11/28/2020
Omg. I can not believe this story isn’t even finished. It’s a sad story. But... maybe this could have easily been the end of the story. And as I hate stories that r not finished. I shall twist one small fact and then. It’s finished. Thank you for at least sharing a part of this story.
2,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »