Reviews for Catechism
So let me get this straight... Dumbledore (who was responsible for putting Harry in this situation in the first place by dumping him on the Dursleys without ever checking on him) is the one who decides weather to give him the brainwashing potion...

I can see this going from bad to worse. This isn't a situation that can be fixed in two hours. I hope Coach and Minerva continue to fight for him.
Niki Spade chapter 1 . 2/8
That is the scariest shit I have ever read in my life. Great idea, still mentally fucked up.
Now to read onward! Though I'm kinda frightened of whats next.
Fmh chapter 15 . 1/30
Thank you great to get an update. Love the c
Ash of muggle and magic very well done
lumutness chapter 15 . 1/20
I really want to vomit the whole time I read this. Terrifyingly neat. and disturbing to no end. (You've warned me, I know).

Doesn't matter. I just hope for you to finish this, so us, the readers, will feel a closure at least. ;)
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 15 . 1/18
Please update. This is a very unique, interesting story. I like this Dudley, this coach, it adds a lot.
Karinta chapter 1 . 1/17
My lord. This is scary.
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 15 . 1/9
This is the best, most interesting and well-written story I've read in a LONG time. It's so refreshing to find a good (long) fanfic! I'm in love with the story, it makes my stomach twist and I just want to scream sometimes, but it is perfect in every way. You've done a remarkable job of weaving several things together over a lot of time (I especially enjoy the twins' slow understanding as each interaction progresses), and every chapter has something unexpected in it. Thanks for everything so far (I spent a lot of time at work hiding and reading today!), I hope you can update soon!
Ace chapter 10 . 1/4
I was so surprised when I saw this updated, I literally double-taked! I was crazy excited, and eagerly anticipate more ( can't wait CANT WAIT)!
Corala chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
Will Harry be ok or not
Vivianne95 chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Updates Please!
skendo chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
Wow ... really wow! I am really into this fic :D and am so happy that you brought Dudley to Hogwarts :D Please can he stay there? I can imagine the boys sharing the room guarded by Augustus - I think that the name of the portrait anyway haha :) ... Thinking on, he hasn't got anywhere else to go, and he doesn't want to go to Aunt Marge, and Coach isn't family ... Cannot wait for the next update! I shall await with barely concealed anticipation :D
mordicus18 chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
Hi, i mnot an expert at human psychologie or scienve about it... But shouldn t there any finger pointing for a guilty ? Yes everybody was to schocked or something like that and yes the dursley where the cuprit but they died and it s in human nature to lash on someone alive even innocent to transfer the guilt. Snape or minerva should feel it at least and make rebuke for dumbeldor decision from now but alas, you are too focusef on solution. You have to relate the state of the other about the discories of abuse even if it s coolness only. Harry is conditionned but only for some matters that you choose not must be. He should began be revulse by magic after thinkinh it s because of him or his magic that his family is dead, but he is at the same level of mind which his family was alive, no change. That s the problem there no real human emotionnal change, whick make the story more real, and dont point the thing about wizard for exuces because without magic they have the same feelings as anybody.
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
So I finished reading this a couple hours ago, but it stayed with me so I figured I should come back as review. This is actually my second time reading this story, and it's just as good (and just as heart breaking) though now it has a few more chapters than when I first read it. I want to thank you so much for not abandoning this story, as many othere writers do.

And now, as for how I feel about this chapter; it scares me. Now that they know about what's going on, they'really going to screw everything up, aren't they? They're looking for a fast and easy solution where there is none, where the only way to go is slow and painful and hard, and they're going to screw things up, aren't they? It's enough to make me cry.

On the other hand, I'm super excited to see the actual, legitimate, therapy anglet explored more, as it hardly ever is, so please please tell me that wasn'the just lip service and you're actually going somewhere with that! And if you (and even if you aren't) I hope Snape and Dumbledore get chewed out by someone for this idiotic plan! Even if it works, I firmly believe that this is not the right way to go about things!

But enough from me about that! I am super excited to see more from you on this, even if it does take forever! It's good enough to wait for! :)
Deanov chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Disgusting. Thanks for the image of Vernon raping Harry. Well done psycho.
Musical Gamer Lover 88 chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
Wow. This is definitely a different story. Very interesting. Can't wait to see what you have planned next.
1,952 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »