Reviews for Catechism
Lupin123 chapter 15 . 17h
I had to go back and start at the beginning...really glad that you will finish this story. I have enjoyed seeing you take this direction and look forward to seeing where it will end up. I especially like your writing of the twins and their reactions to things so far.
guest chapter 15 . 4/5
I am very surprised that this story got another update, but also very happy! :D
Kitten-the-Wolf chapter 15 . 4/1
This has been a really excited story. I think it would be great if you brought in a psychologist for Harry. It would interesting to see how the wizards would interact with muggle healing techniques.
dancesontrains chapter 11 . 3/14
Re-reading this fic- it's still amazing and horrifying. Would you like an invite for an account on archiveofourown dot org? If not, or you already have an account there, then no big deal.
hunteresse chapter 15 . 3/3
You write an intensely compelling story. I hope you are able to update soon, because my stomach is in knots right now, worrying about the effect of that potion (and I totally agree with Minerva, it's a terrible idea), and wondering if Harry will ever even approach normal. I honestly don't see how you'll manage it.

I thought you had a very interesting take on how wizards deal with mental illnesses, or rather how they don't deal with them - I have to say that canon seems to back you up on this point. They just sort of let their crazy people be crazy, don't they? I'm rambling now, but anyway - fantastic job, I found this and ended up reading straight through, and can't wait for more.
So let me get this straight... Dumbledore (who was responsible for putting Harry in this situation in the first place by dumping him on the Dursleys without ever checking on him) is the one who decides weather to give him the brainwashing potion...

I can see this going from bad to worse. This isn't a situation that can be fixed in two hours. I hope Coach and Minerva continue to fight for him.
Niki Spade chapter 1 . 2/8
That is the scariest shit I have ever read in my life. Great idea, still mentally fucked up.
Now to read onward! Though I'm kinda frightened of whats next.
Fmh chapter 15 . 1/30
Thank you great to get an update. Love the c
Ash of muggle and magic very well done
lumutness chapter 15 . 1/20
I really want to vomit the whole time I read this. Terrifyingly neat. and disturbing to no end. (You've warned me, I know).

Doesn't matter. I just hope for you to finish this, so us, the readers, will feel a closure at least. ;)
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 15 . 1/18
Please update. This is a very unique, interesting story. I like this Dudley, this coach, it adds a lot.
Karinta chapter 1 . 1/17
My lord. This is scary.
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 15 . 1/9
This is the best, most interesting and well-written story I've read in a LONG time. It's so refreshing to find a good (long) fanfic! I'm in love with the story, it makes my stomach twist and I just want to scream sometimes, but it is perfect in every way. You've done a remarkable job of weaving several things together over a lot of time (I especially enjoy the twins' slow understanding as each interaction progresses), and every chapter has something unexpected in it. Thanks for everything so far (I spent a lot of time at work hiding and reading today!), I hope you can update soon!
Ace chapter 10 . 1/4
I was so surprised when I saw this updated, I literally double-taked! I was crazy excited, and eagerly anticipate more ( can't wait CANT WAIT)!
Corala chapter 15 . 12/7/2014