Reviews for Catechism
iloveyou1234 chapter 15 . 1/12
please continue!
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 15 . 1/9
So are you going to continue this story? I really like it!
aku no tensai chapter 15 . 12/30/2016
...Will you ever update this again? Please?
-AnT
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
Please say that you're going to continue with this fanfic it's amazing
archival chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
Well, that's interesting. Having the Sorting Hat do the dirty work, apparently on an ongoing basis. The story description is accurate. The story is indeed disturbing. Can this be untangled?
ConsultingPsychopath chapter 15 . 12/1/2016
I can't wait to read more of this!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 15 . 11/1/2016
Loved it... It's amazing. Please do continue this story.
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 15 . 9/8/2016
Really wish you would bring this story back'
TheDarkMan19 chapter 14 . 8/9/2016
well. this was depressing as shit. I don't know why I read abuse fics they just bring up bad memories. very well written though. glad those fuckers got what was coming to them.
krill64 chapter 15 . 8/8/2016
All I have to say is your story is horrifyingly disturbing, astoundingly realistic and fantastically well written. It is an evaluation of the human psyche and how it can be warped, it is amazing. Truly a fundamentally brilliant story and I hope you continue writing it!
Mr.Baratheon97 chapter 15 . 8/7/2016
This is a very intriguing story - Harry's behaviour in this story is definitely something I haven't seen in other fics before. It's refreshing. I'm happy Dudley is redeeming himself, though I was confused by how quickly his character changed in the timeline of the story. I really hope that this story hasn't been abandoned, even though it's been two years or so since being updated. Please pick this back up, I really like this story.
divineangel1984 chapter 15 . 8/1/2016
Has this been abandoned
Guest chapter 15 . 7/27/2016
Love your story please continue if you can.
Eriyum chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
I feel dirty. I feel like I was violated and like I did violate someone. This is not a story for the faint of heart, I happen to be one of them.
popecatapetal chapter 15 . 7/6/2016
I really like this story. Harry is so pathetic and infuriating, and I really hope he gets deprogrammed successfully.

The one thing that seemed a little excessive was Vernon's sexual abuse. I don't normally it if it fits in with the rest of the narrative, but they didn't even beat him with bare skin for fear of contamination. I find it difficult to mesh the two together.

But otherwise, top notch fic. I will be keeping my eye out for updates.
2,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »