Reviews for Walk All Over Me
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This was adorable and I was laughing out loud quite a few times. Great oneshot!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Shishio.. the bane of Kenshin's existence.. Looks like he still hasn't forgiven Battousai for his defeat at Mt. Hiei.. He's even developed creative ways to torture the hitokiri even after hundreds of years and reincarnations in between! XD
Smile-bestthingintheworld chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
awww. that was cute. but why didnt Kaoru say she was sorry that he had to spend the night in the garage? what a bitch.. sorry. great story!
noname00 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I'm not really into one-shots, but I'm so glad that I decided to read this. It was great, and I loved it
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Oh my. That was pretty hilarious. I actually had to look away from the screen as I laughed indignantly when I read the line: Stupid dog, you make me look bad, Kenshin finds himself thinking in a crazy imitation of Eustace from ‘Courage the Cowardly Dog’

I liked the little imagination scene Kenshin had when he was shooting hoops in the beginning. It was a great way to describe how athletic he was. This was an interesting AU story, and I’m glad you took the time to add extra scenes and blunt humor into it.

And…

Forget being a mindless zombie sex slave. That evil dog has to go.
theLilyLady chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Ah i love courage the cowardly dog too!

ok. totally random _

but great story. I love reading these what-if-our-fav-anime-characters-were-real-people kinda stories.
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I really enjoyed the story. I love the way they met. Surprisingly it seems to be a theme for Kenshin and Shishio. Shishio gets playful and Kenshin ends up smelly. Poor Ken san!

I love the quote at the end. Wouldn't the world be a better place if we could truly resemble the people our dog's think us as? Ja ne!
Neko-Lady chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Very nice, and I don't know why I didn't review 'Silver Cross' because I really liked that as well.
sulou chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
sweet!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This was a marvelous story, full of humor and romance. You did a wonderful job capturing a sense of K&K's relationship and of their characters by focusing in on the dog and his antics. I loved that the dog was named Shishio too!
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
wow she really owned his ass.
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Haha! That was cute and funny. I really liked it. It drew you in to read it. Very good. Great name for the dog by the way. Great work
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I like cats... _ but... Shishio...LMAO! Kenshin woke up in the morning, with his arms wrapped around Shishio, who he was also kissing... _!
Mana Mihara chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. What a great break from an exhausting day.

I typically avoid stories written in the present tense 'cause I personally find them irritating to read, but I like the way you integrated it with first person in most of it. And you did it in a rather fluent and refreshing manner that I found quite intriguing. You did a very nice job keeping the entire story in present tense as well. I've noticed when others try to do it, they inadvertently switch to past tense in a few places or visa versa. But, great job!

I like how you portrayed the characters as well. They come across as very round people the reader is able to relate easily to. Plus I loved the flashback usage in here. They're a great writing device that I like to use as well… I have a couple them of my own stories. : )

I've had to wash a couple large dogs who have been sprayed by a skunk. I was told to use vanilla extract…which didn't work very well in my opinion. The smell was still quite potent to my poor nose. I've never heard about using tomato juice before…interesting.

Anywho, outstanding job…keep up the awesome work.
Cattitude chapter 1 . 10/27/2004