Reviews for Mentor Demented
YaoiHimeSama chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Is this story still on going? Hope you update soon.
kitsunegyrl chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
I see it has been a while since you last updated. Please continue this fic . I really enjoy it and want to know what else happens.
naeo chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
Oh, a cliff hanger huh? Well, I know its been a long time since you've updated, but it'd be awsome if you could finsh up the story. It's very origanal, and quite frankly, I love it. It gives you that erie/chilly feeling shrouded in mystery with an added side of humor and a mix of horror and angst, you really have a knack of playing with your genras and useing a touch of them all in this fic. You're descriptive skills are amazing as well. Anyways, I love it, it's on my faves list, and kyou should seriously consider continueing the fic and updading soon; your fans are getting restless, we just might come after you...JK ;P
Amy chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
Awesome story, I hope you continue with it. I want to see what happens next. And what's up with the mysterious voices inside Shu and Eiri's heads, then there is the voice that Shu's other voice can't hear?
Sake-Chama chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
wow great story but i hope you update because i'd love to read all about it and figure out the rest of the story.

ja for now?
spirtually-lunar chapter 6 . 8/4/2006
oh no please keep on going this tory is fabulous omg u're god keep on going my friend never stop what a story can wait for the next chapter
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
wow! so cool! you gotta update this it's really awesome. well gotta go. ja ne _
tammy-love chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
WOW! It's been a long time!

I been reading this stoy and I want to know?

WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO UPDATE THIS STORY?

What will Yuki find when he wakes up?

Will he find a scared Shuchi Or a sleeping Shuichi?

And who was chaseing Shuichi?

Hope to read more soon!

Please update! Please?
YamiK-KKW chapter 6 . 4/1/2006
I really like this story and i hope you update soon.

Some parts were confusing but i'm eager to see how it progress
Nigellashade chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
Please continue to update!, This is a very good story!.

I want to see what Yuki is going to do with Shuichi!, & I Love the idea of Vampires & Gravitation put together.

Crimson-Sunshine Have a Lovely week, & we would Love for you to continue to write! _

M~~ v~v
Vitalie chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
Oh my effing gods! O_O You haven't updated in SO long! -gaspgasp- YOU MUST CONTINUE!

Cheers,

Vit
Morgan chapter 6 . 8/4/2005
Oh! Pweze update it! . it's so good! you must update soon or Tara panda will sit you down in front of the computer and watch as you type and post the next chapter!
Koi19 chapter 6 . 7/17/2005
wow. when was the last time u updated and will u ever again? i love this story. suspenceful, intriging-all that other stuff. plz say u haven't given up on this story.
Kira-chan the Insane Drunk chapter 6 . 7/2/2005
hey! i really likeyour stories! keep up the good work! god i would say more but it's 4:30 AM! update soon please.
LoveLandKiss chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
Please update soon. I like your story