Reviews for Understanding the Impossible
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
A good sappy fic, everyone needs them once in a while, the lyrics

fit perfectly.
KhaosKitty chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I don't usually enjoy fics with a reserved Bakura and a forward Ryou (I prefer shy Ryou and forward Bakura) but that was beautiful! I'm glad that you also agree that Ryou's love would make Bakura feel vulnerable, even though Ryou places all his trust in Bakura. Aw... great work!
Ivydoll chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I love you! *shifty*

Cute story, darlin'!
imagines writes chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
_ Yum... -ahem- Erm, great oneshot! Lurve it! -hugs fic- _

~Kat
Jade Cade chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
*shudders* another story so sweet! so romantic!

you and slave4kai are the two best writers every when it comes to Ryou and Bakura..
Selene-chan chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
**turns chibi** That was so CUTE! and deep in 'Kura's part..**thinks** **puppy eyes** Do you think... that maybe...could you do something like this with Seto and Jou? ToT Please! I just adore 'em (right after Ryou and Bakura)
Oni No Yami chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Aw! Kawaii! I saw that you reviewed my R/M storie. I'm going to write a prequal and a sequal to it so don't wory about it! You finished 'Stripped'? ;_; I'm saddened... It was a good story... Anyways, update any story soon! (Preferably Summer Lovin but, yeah!)

~*~
Me-O-Tojite chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Oh Skyler, it was so beautiful. I loved it so much. The way you made the song come to life in the story was amazing. You made me cry. How can you think that this isn't good? It's so...wonderful. *sigh* You really did a great job on it. Thank you so much. Oh, and thank Obscured Illusions for me as well. It was beautiful my good friend. You did such a wonderful job on it. Well, I must take my leave now. I hope to talk to you soon. And thank you once again. It was lovely. Good luck. And cheerio. _
Freaky Person O.o chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
COOL!
Misura chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Aw, Ryou, can't you see that by saying you want nothing *from* Bakura, but only Bakura himself, you're in fact asking for everything he is and owns? Now, if you'd have asked him for some small service, perhaps he'd find it easier. Or perhaps not. *sighs* A delightful angsty/romantic songfic, with Ryou holding back nothing at all, and Bakura not managing to do quite the same, but trying. -
misori chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
*_*

/drools/

So... utterly... cute...

/stomach growls/ LUNCH TIME!

LOVED IT! _ /huggles/ Your stories makes the Miso happy! And hungry since she's reading it during her lunch time. .

Well, ta! _ LOVES YOU! XD
Tayko chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I like it! its cute

see ya _~
Ashuri chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
AWE so cute and sad too (sniffs) it was cute
Twilts chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Omg that was so kawaii. it was really deep. this is a really awesome fic, purely amazing. i want to write that well, and dont say i can, cause i'll never be ble to write anything that good. i'm pretty sure Uoyr's Lover will adore it. u rock gal. o ya, and i want to say hi to It, because i've never seen him/her before. so hi! i loved this, keep writing !
Anime Crazed chapter 1 . 8/14/2004