Reviews for You Died Today

poor baby

thanks for writing!

_

Yuki

by the way this isnt marked as complete so if people search for it that way they wont find it )
Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
You amaze me. Seriously. You manage to achieve a depth of intense emotion without hardly any dialogue. Chris' pain felt like my own, it was so vivid reading through this. Beautiful and heartbreaking...man I love your writing. Please don't ever stop writing Charmed fics.
lluviata chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh, how beautiful! Thank you for writing this!
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
aaww poor chris
chalicity chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
tragic and beautiful!
Piperspeanut chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Wow, that was really good I cried reading it. I loved that Piper could know just by looking at him cuase she had been through it herself. She saw it on his face I always thought that was the way it should be...good job
TriGemini chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
This was a good mom and son fic between Piper and Chris.

Because it's true they needed it a lot. Seeing as how Chris lost his mother when he was very young. Good way to solve the problem with outside help.

Really enjoyed this fic a lot. Very good to read.
lunalupine chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Besides the fact that their name is spelled "Halliwell," this is a good piece.

It would have been better for the show to follow your route. Of course, a lot could have made that show better.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Now this is more like it! LOL, sorry, it's just, I've been looking for good Chris angst like this, and I've found all horrible stuff. This is really great. On my fave's in fact. Ta for a great read.
wiccagrl chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
aw...sad...but good...
rhia chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
this story always brings tears to my eyes but i keep coming back to it because it is beautiful.
rachelAbendstern chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
You don't write bad youreself!

I'm not good at criticising, constructive or other, so I'll just say:

This story is awesome! Err, in the good sense of course ;)
chattypandagurl chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Great job, Chris and Piper are wonderfully in character, and I could feel little tears in my eyes. *applause*
RedYellowPinkGreen chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
OMG that was so beautiful. I cried. That was so sweet and sad. Please write more stories as emotional as that, cause you obviously have heaps of talent.
GeminiPiper chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
This story is so great. I just got finished reading it for about the baziloth time, but I just became a member not to long ago and I wanted to put in my favorites. It made me and my cousins cry...