Reviews for Eva Rejoice
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
::roflmao::
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I ...oh god...i dont what to say... AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
Dar Sel'La chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Oh, this one is good for a laugh. As that was the intent, I can say good job on this. You almost have to feel sorry for poor Kensuke. The image of Gendo being chased around by Fuyutsuki is rather humorus as well, though scary in some ways.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I will terminate you for this Aida.

LOL!

changethe rating
Falcon4 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
You own. Your fic owns. That just simply owns all. OO;
sum guy chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
THIS IS SO DAMN HILARIOUS DUDE!

LIKED READING IT...TOO BAD REI DOENST HAVE ANGEL POWERS TO FRY KENSUKES ANNOYIN ASS WITH A CROSS FLARE
BobtheInsane chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
that was very funny, i can just picture fuyutsuki chasing gendo around like pepe le pew chases that cat, great fic, good songfic
mike11 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
wow, pure hilarity. so funny. wow...again wow. Thanks for writing!
makeyourselfduo chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
some encouraging words

there ya go,

i was confused i'll have to read the rest of the books to understand (runs to beg father to take her to the library*

~Rori
GundaMasteR chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
ROFL! That was hilarious.
gav-doa chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Hahahahah! This is so funny!

Gendo turned and looked at him. There was something strange about the way Fuyutsuki was looking at him. Gendo's eyes widened. His face paled.

Gendo: "N-no…D-don't say it…"

Fuyutsuki: "I love you…"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Gav
katyn chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
1 word: random
SephVal chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Um... well that was a... unique fanfic. It was probably one of the most corny fanfics that I have read but in the end I have to say it was quite hilarious. Now remember romance is not good if you dont expand on it (if you want a good romance you have to work on it). Though I can tell you just wanted to have some fun which I had while reading this :) Write more and may be it will lengthen and improve!