Reviews for Teach Me Heartache
NurNur chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
UPDATE PLEASE!
Jamie chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
This is one review for all 7 chapters:

So, I'm not going to demand you update...actually, I'm not sure you'll even read this since it seems you haven't been on here in years. Nevertheless, I just want you to know I enjoyed it. The idea of having a secret life-the thrill it brings, the adrenaline rush of knowing you could be caught at any moment.

You did good. I'll check back periodically in hopes that you may update. Thanks for entertaining!
inuyashaloverbabe86 chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
please dont stop writting it was getting really intersting! i beg you! :):):):):)
lovely123 chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
i love the story write more
Tifa Sohma chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
I don't blame you for getting upset at people who are rude and freak out due to updates... I hope you continue... but if not i understand... Thanks anyways!
Tifa Sohma chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
KYA I LOVE IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA Its a brilliant idea! I love it! its soo so cute!
InuYashaFangirl09 chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
ACK! I love this story! Has me on the edge of my seat! *whimpers at the cliffy and the note of Hiatus* I hope it won't stay that way for long... *twitches*
Harry Ballsonya chapter 7 . 7/6/2007
i love this. it made me laugh my ass off, and all of the sexual tension is just great.

keep it up, i really like this fic. D
PrinessKeylolo chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
I im so Loving this story so stop looking though these damn reveiws, ( because you had enough YEARS to do all that!) and start up them writing hands and update!
me chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
hm u havnt undated in a long time. im sure ur trying your best to correct ur mistakes in the story(i read ur profile). your story is going by wonderfully. i have been patiently waiting so far for u to update and i still will but i wanted to give u another boost to let u know ur story plotline is wonderful and people are anxiously waiting for u to continue your revising, editing and updating. best of luck with the rest of your story. i will review again when u update whatever u felt was needed to be updated on the story, be it the next chapter or the revision of ur story.
neko-hanyou12 chapter 7 . 11/17/2006
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please! Keep up the awesome work!
N. Meno chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
I had you on author alert a long time ago but since there hadn't been any updates, this story sort of fell on the back burner. I was going through my list of favorites/alerts/etc. and I came across this gem. Now I remember why I loved it so much. It's sexy without being smutty (just yet). Now don't get me wrong, I'm still a fan of citrus, but I love how you've acheived that effect without crossing the line thus far. I know you haven't updated in forever, but if you ever do, I'll be waiting. You did a great job with this one. Thanks a lot.
Texas chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
i love it when people use eachother for their bodies... hahaha thats so evil. but i do it all the time.
Texas chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
this is a really good story. i think you should finish it. i like the plot, its cute, you should make kagome tease inuyasha more.