Reviews for Blood Ties
Anylya chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I love you history go continu:P
Mystiksnake chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
I think you're an absolute writing geunius!

This story is great.

Will there be an update soon?
Mystiksnake chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
:sqeals like a fangirl:

So amazing! _
Mystiksnake chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
OMG I love you!

This story is awesome!
Caitlin Knight chapter 7 . 4/15/2008
Ok, I'm totally late. However, I love the fan fiction. I love it very much I like Dawn and Michael together.
sleepy26 chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
you should totally update this story
DarkWolfYingFa chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
okay, seriously, i LOVE this story and it MUST be updated! now! I, as queen of my little world, COMMAND you! Do my bidding! MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
Angel of Mercy chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
this is so cool! normally i don't read roswell crosses because i didn't watch the series, but this called to me for some reason. i'm glad i did read it, i love spike! are xander and willow and the others going to show up? it'd be cool if oz and dingoes ate my baby came to play a concert or something. seth green is so cool. update please, i wanna know what happens!
midvalley9 chapter 7 . 4/21/2006
Great story! Please update soon.
eleske chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
i think this story is really great. you should totally finish i cant what for the end.
Spacehog26 chapter 7 . 10/31/2005
This is good, if a slightly strange place to take the story from. Seems to be moving quite slowly though, and I personally think Kyle would be a better foil for Dawn. Not to worry though, keep up this story, looking forward to seeing where it goes :)
Tina chapter 7 . 9/26/2005
I can't wait to hear more. I love this story so far.
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 7 . 9/23/2005
I'm really liking this story so far. I hope that you update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next. I think that the other Scoobies should come and visit.
Morena Evensong chapter 7 . 9/17/2005
Yay! I was so happy to see you'd updated. Took me a while to actually getting around to reading it though, since I've also been having computer trouble. I'm using my roommate's computer at the moment.

Loved this chapter. . .don't remember the episode though, but that's ok. I'm sure it'll come back to me. Micheal's visions were interesting. I wonder if he's going to have a future one with Spike in it? The first thing that came to my mind though, was what would Dawn's reaction be if he just came out and asked her about the Key. If he ever thought there was a connection between them, he'd know there was one just as soon as he asked her that. Can't wait to see what happens at the Crashdown.

And I'm wondering what Ms. Harding recognized about Dawn (again, I'm sure I should know who Ms. Harding is, but don't). She could've recognized her as "the girl now living with the Evans", "Buffy's sister" or "the Key".

Update soon!
KamakaSamR chapter 7 . 9/17/2005
oh my god this story is so freaking. I cant stop thinking about it. Sorry about the computer troubles. I no how it feels my computer never works and its like New. Well write again as soon as possible.

Thanks