Reviews for Simple and Clean
Ummm I don't know the definition of review and king Mickey is not a heartless he was in the realm of darkness and was trying to get the other kingdom key
King Mickey is not a heartless he was in the realm of darkness because he was looking for the other keyblade
S and C fan TT chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
oh my God plz put up the new chapter. its been more then a year TT
finalfantasy13-2lover chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
I love your fanfiction! I need to read more!
finalfantasy13-2lover chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
I really love your fanfiction!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
I have enjoyed each chapter thouroughly.
Bree chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
ahhh i love this story!

its sooo...addicting?

i just want to know whats going to happen next!

you are a really great write and im VERY disappointed to see how long its been since you updated! cough cough.. 4 years :O

i would so love if you update soon! i really cant wait to read how the mess blows over and the two love birds are togethers in love and what not!

they are one of my favorite romances to read about...

gotta love Kingdom Hearts!

please update soon...!

3 a fellow reader
lolP chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
o wow update girl ok.

still omg sora is an asshole how can he do that to kairi i hope kairi kicks that bitch namine's ass all the way to kingdom hearts 1.

fucking bitch die...
RaiOokami chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
FUCK YOU! the second riku fight was awesome, that was the funnest fight in the game, like a ture sword fight, and for future reference i suggest you get the key "Metal Chocobo" before you fight him. i did and kicked his ass. granted it looked alot cooler with the kingdom key, and i did do it on proud (sorry for braging)lol. Love and Peace
XxemogirlxX chapter 10 . 12/8/2009
almost 4 years and you still havent updated oh my god what wrong with you...aside from your extremely slow updates i have to say that your one of the most amazing writers on this site(i have failed to see anyone on here that writes as good as you yet..)please update soon.
TheAvidReader chapter 5 . 11/13/2009 a guy reader!

haha i realize you wrote this story a long time ago but i just wanted to see that it is absolutely amazing. I love where you are going with this so far. ] just finished 5.
TheAvidReader chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I was absolutely blown away by the first chapter of this story. You are one of perhaps 4 or 5 that have really hit the nail on the head portraying the love Kairi has for Sora. Grammatical errors never cease to bother me.. but all in all a Very solid first chapter. 10/10 ]
angel chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
... that was a different theory of what i had in mind
tearful from lack of updates chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
so when you said that you were almost certain the next chapter would not take a year to develop.. you meant three years, right?
Sarge Ray chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Darn straight I'm not disappointed.

Yeah, I agree man, Kairi is Sora's girl, definitely. While I agree Riku was trying to save her, I do NOT agree that he was doing the right thing.