Reviews for Juppon Buki
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/26
Wow, what a wonderful start to the story of Tenten. I enjoyed her background and the first meet she had with her future teammates. She is usually depicted as an orphan so it was fun to see her in your fic with a father, a retired ninja at that. The fact that was a blacksmith and supplies her with her first weapons is an awesome twist.

One correction. I think you meant "Girls can't (not can) be ninja."

Very nice beginning. Thanks for sharing!
Inconclusive chapter 10 . 9/19
This is lovely.
Nairil chapter 1 . 8/8
This Juppon Buki series is a piece of art!
I loved how you patiently presented Tentens life and personality to us as well as building of her relationship with Neji through ten chapter named after weapons. To use the names of weapons was a brilliant idea. I loved how you've depicted Tenten's parents and how she got her own familly with Neji. I really appreciated that your story weren't too fluffy and your characterization of relationships was realistic.

The first paragraph from chapter 9 is so wise, that I have to point it out :
"Fairy tales are a crock. The whole 'happily ever after' thing does not happen in the real world. What happens is a long story of ups and downs, fights and apologies, regrets and dreams come true. And it's never happily ever after until you're dead. But that doesn't mean you give up. The good times are worth fighting everything else for."

Thanks a lot for the beautiful story of Tenten's life. Her fans should be grateful to you as well as NejiTen shippers.
Yunrii chapter 10 . 3/28
I love this so so much! awesome job.
Nerdy-and-Proud-girl chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
Nerdy-and-Proud-girl chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
oh my God
jul23 chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
aww, i cried so much when her dad died. It was such a good story.
Reading Critic chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
Oh my lord. I have been hunting down fanfiction net in any category for THIS story. It's one of the best and most worthwhile stories I've EVER seen in such a long time. Fanfiction has been my life for quite some time, and I will tell you know, it doesn't matter how many reviews you get because the most reviewed stories are usually crap. This is the best story by far.
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Great story! I laughed, I cried I love this story and that's saying something because I hate NejiTen but this was too cute! Neji is kawaii
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
You had our attention from the first line dear.
simply-sarah-kim chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
SpiralAK chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
If Akatsuki didn't exist and Kabuto didn't make that zombie army, I could totally see this happening. Not only did you expand on and make a tragically underdeveloped character come alive, you managed to make me (at least) experience Tenten's highest highs and lowest lows like I was there in person.

This fanfiction is unbelievably good and more people should read it. It always makes me emotional to read (or even look) at this fic - and those emotions are good ones, fortunately.
sleight chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
I almost wish they named one of their babies Hiashi because he ended up being so good but he was kinda evil but idk like feelings
AonoKenshi chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Great story!
caitlin chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
i enjoyed that very very MUCH:)