Reviews for Juppon Buki
SpiralAK chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
If Akatsuki didn't exist and Kabuto didn't make that zombie army, I could totally see this happening. Not only did you expand on and make a tragically underdeveloped character come alive, you managed to make me (at least) experience Tenten's highest highs and lowest lows like I was there in person.

This fanfiction is unbelievably good and more people should read it. It always makes me emotional to read (or even look) at this fic - and those emotions are good ones, fortunately.
sleight chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
I almost wish they named one of their babies Hiashi because he ended up being so good but he was kinda evil but idk like feelings
AonoKenshi chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Great story!
caitlin chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
i enjoyed that very very MUCH:)
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I loved it, loved every single bit of this!
EatingAMermaidsTail chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
The only thing that comes to mind after reading that is:
DAWWWWWWWWWWWW
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
This is my favorite chapter so far! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Wow I like this chapter that shows how she has helped in his recovery...
Valentine35 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
This is just adorable!
Valentine35 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
:) It's so friendshippy!
zeonista13 chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
I also have thought that Tenten would make a good teacher. Of course it wouldn't be a retreat, but a furtherance of her career. Might as well have the kids learn weapons use from a true mistress of the art, ne? So I liked that part of the chapter, although it was good to see Neji & Lee return to coax her back into action again.

One niggling note: the lady's dagger is called "kwaiken", about a 10cm-15cm blade it was a basic self-defense/seppuku weapon of a size useful to a lady encumbered by fancy dress. Examples in my books show them very decorated. Tenten's kwaiken would be worth several dozen kunai! The tanto is the long fighting dagger, about 20-40 cm blade length. (Kakashi's chakra blade is on the large end of a tanto.) It was a formidable short weapon; Tenten would be fierce if she used one against a kunai-wielding ninja.
Nifoi chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
I loved this story. It's beautiful, quick, detailed, and heartwarming. At first I didn't really expect it to be interesting, but I guess I couldn't jump to conclusions. Why? Because I really liked it, so bravo! You're an excellent writer.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Great. I liked this alot. Short, simple, powerful.
TheMysticalFett chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Well appreciated. Thank you.
Cant Catch This chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Tenten had always been my favorite Naruto character, thank you for this I really enjoyed it