Reviews for Juppon Buki
korohoshi chapter 10 . 8/1/2017
Nice, sweet and concise for me.
wolloce chapter 10 . 4/1/2017
A few then/than typos but otherwise wonderful and very moving
Poodie chapter 10 . 2/22/2017
this story was truely beautiful and an amazing read, thanks!
Poodie chapter 9 . 2/22/2017
they are such a beautiful couple that its unreal!
Poodie chapter 8 . 2/22/2017
awwwww he hasnpoor timing indeed yeah XD Lee is the absolte best!
Poodie chapter 7 . 2/22/2017
awwww i cried even MORE
Poodie chapter 6 . 2/22/2017
i cried for this oneā€¦ i really did
Poodie chapter 5 . 2/22/2017
haha that ending though XD hahahaha
Poodie chapter 4 . 2/22/2017
i feel like TenTen is tough, but still a bit sensitive while still being normal
Poodie chapter 3 . 2/22/2017
taking a nice look into TenTen is fun!
Poodie chapter 2 . 2/22/2017
this is a whole lot of TenTen appreciation which i love!
Poodie chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
awwwww this is so cute!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Wow, what a wonderful start to the story of Tenten. I enjoyed her background and the first meet she had with her future teammates. She is usually depicted as an orphan so it was fun to see her in your fic with a father, a retired ninja at that. The fact that was a blacksmith and supplies her with her first weapons is an awesome twist.

One correction. I think you meant "Girls can't (not can) be ninja."

Very nice beginning. Thanks for sharing!
Inconclusive chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
This is lovely.
Nairil chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
This Juppon Buki series is a piece of art!
I loved how you patiently presented Tentens life and personality to us as well as building of her relationship with Neji through ten chapter named after weapons. To use the names of weapons was a brilliant idea. I loved how you've depicted Tenten's parents and how she got her own familly with Neji. I really appreciated that your story weren't too fluffy and your characterization of relationships was realistic.

The first paragraph from chapter 9 is so wise, that I have to point it out :
"Fairy tales are a crock. The whole 'happily ever after' thing does not happen in the real world. What happens is a long story of ups and downs, fights and apologies, regrets and dreams come true. And it's never happily ever after until you're dead. But that doesn't mean you give up. The good times are worth fighting everything else for."

Thanks a lot for the beautiful story of Tenten's life. Her fans should be grateful to you as well as NejiTen shippers.