Reviews for Wronged Right
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Love this story

cant wait to see the next chap XD
ShippinHermoldy chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I know this is probably really late to be asking this, but can you continue writing this? I just finished Alice 19th and this fanfiction was really good! Wonderful job and please update!
cheng chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON :D
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
i like it!
tin chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
i really really like this story of yours. i've been waiting for, i think, 1-2 years for your update...heheh...please update
karaxchana chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I love it! PLEASE UPDATE!
Kendaya chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
keep writing please! I love this story! I love it!
brichan16 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
OK, so you have one chapter. I read the summary, got hooked on the plot AND THERE'S ONLY ONE CHAPTER!

It's like REALLY good so far and I hope you will continue with this story SOMETIME! *winks*
Areku chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Hey pretty good story, I hoep to see the next chapter soon. Anyway to answer your question if it hasn't already been answered it's Weilhausen. (Could be spelt differently but that's what it is.)
inugirl123mystic chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I've read up to number6! haha I know what happens and you-ou don't!neener neener! ...Sorry I aws just talking to my little brother so..yay... Keep writing!
orosai chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
wat's your problem not updating! Busy or something? I found your story interesting. If your busy find a way to update your story! .
White-and-black-wings chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
u know i dont see why your not updating! i mean look at all your reveiws! i love this story so you better up date!
soulcollector chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
hey! this is the first alice 19th fanfic i could be interested in. the other ones have good plots but were badly written... . i look forward to the mext chapter!
DreamAngelSaki chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
um i have a question... WHY HAVENT U UPDATED! u better soon! cause i like this one alot!
Cheshire Kit chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
O! Please continue? I know you haven't updated in a while but I like this storyline! _