Reviews for A Very Long Engagement
wendysam chapter 17 . 3/3/2008
This is awesome! Thanks for filling up the blanks that were left in the episodes. I really enjoy the interactions between Gil and Cath, they are so sweet, cute and fun.
krjemb chapter 17 . 2/18/2008
Is this the end of the story?
gilandcath4eva chapter 17 . 6/6/2006
wow this is a good story. Please update soon. sorta frustrating though - i wish they would just get together
Teliko. x3 chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
whoa. i never imagined gil would admitt he called her his wife. but hey, as long as you keep the cuteness going, idc! XD
Teliko. x3 chapter 5 . 5/31/2006
oh! i saw that episode a few nights ago. that was cute when he called her his 'wife' haha go grissom!
Teliko. x3 chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
cute, cute, cute. ahh. this story is just what i needed to read! band camp for two weeks, without a computer... :-O i'm tryina read as manyy stories as i XD
Teliko. x3 chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
I've always wanted to see that episode. Where they go to the movies? But everytime the re-run would come on, i'd miss it. haha i'm talking too much. okay. hope the next chapter was as cute as this one, yo. :-) good story.
Teliko. x3 chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
yes. i'm going to review on ever chapter. if you haven't figured it out. lol well... yet again, another cute chapter. haha it seems you may have a thing for TONY BENNETT! lol P
Teliko. x3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Ahaha! Cute. I hope they stick to their 'proposal' XD
janedoe1989 chapter 17 . 5/31/2006
wow! love the flashback with the gang!

love the sweet talk between gil & cath...

continue please..
Princess Casanova chapter 16 . 3/4/2006
WOW! Just read all the chapters and WOW! i just wana know the ending now! so please continue soon!
silvercharm chapter 16 . 1/23/2006
hey, I really have been enjoying your story-you've done a great job on incorporating your own plotline into the scripted show. Please update soon
Ceala chapter 16 . 1/7/2006
I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have finally started posting to this story again. This was either the first or second fan fiction story I ever read and I was so excited. I didn't know how to logon and send you a review then but now I can tell you how interesting I find this. I have always felt that Grissom and Catherine are one of the top 3 best couples on TV. The only others who can even hold a candle to them are Scully and Muldar and John Steed and Mrs. Peel.
kncrowder88 chapter 16 . 1/7/2006
pelase continue soon
Ezzy chapter 14 . 1/7/2006
omg that is brill i am loving it i hope you add a other chapter cos iam really looking forward to it