Reviews for A Love That Never Fades
Bloom Bell chapter 47 . 12/22/2014
Glad you didn't take it down as I think this is not something I would expect to be a first ever story, I like this story and i wish i could favourite twice lol :) nice work!
Bloom Bell chapter 35 . 12/22/2014
Finaly you got me to breathe again (not literately) you really have a gift with suspanse
Bloom Bell chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
Have to admit this is my most honest (not that I wasn't honest in the last reviews) review: My favourite chapter EVER! Perfect amount of adjectives, The length, and most of all the emotions you are able to mix into this chapter and the readers! :)
Bloom Bell chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
Congrats I know you work hard on your chapters and I love it!
Bloom Bell chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
Ok i have to admit not the best chapter. I mean seriously how could you make me cry like that WHY?! Too emotional! Love it though:(...:)
Bloom Bell chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
Very Interesting backstories... One of the things i always imagine is Rose and Jack's child... :)
Bloom Bell chapter 16 . 12/20/2014
You told me to review and I am. I honestly think they would be out of saliva with all that kissing. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but doing something special too often loses it's special-ness. I'm still reading this though because you made it feel so real. :)
Bloom Bell chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
very realistic small honest disapointment was the lack of Ruth but never mind that you did your best and thats all that matters to me
Bloom Bell chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
Just glad that YOU had a good time writing it as i enjoy reading it!
Bloom Bell chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
Love your secision on birthdays and the info on the characters keep up the good work and DONT you dare stop writing (that is if you really dn't want to do it) :)
Bloom Bell chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
YES! FINALY! Cal is acting like Cal but I like Ruth the way she is. It's interesting all right but I ask for one favor, Don't be nervous about the readers, it's just pulling you back. Be true to your choice of words and write what YOUwant.
Bloom Bell chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
For me's nothing is too wordy excepted a boring 37 page essay on slugs. This story feels so real like the movie and I'm actualy starting to wonder if I have reviewed too much oh well I like this story.
Bloom Bell chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
ok I actualy like the nice side of Ruth... Great job! ps i relized that this was one of the stories that I thought wont be that good until i kept coming across it. And i was wrong this story is great!
Bloom Bell chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
uh...what? Some characters are off but I'll stay and read. I see your chapters are longer which is good.
Bloom Bell chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
With all those exclaimation marks yoy sound panicky but no worries, I love it one improvement though, more adjectives please but other then that love it!