Reviews for A Love That Never Fades
Jaymie davidson chapter 8 . 11/23/2016
It's really good i love it
Photomaker124 chapter 47 . 11/6/2016
Omg, I just read your story and it's amazing! I've read it all in once:) Congrats on such a wonderful story!
Futureheiress chapter 46 . 10/2/2016
just read this story in 24 hours! Love it!
Jenna Nyne chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
i think this story has potential, but you keep saying almost the exact same thing throughout the first 6 chapters. and that's okay it's just the way you worded it. jack hadn't woken up...rose was getting worried...rose wished he would wake up... like I said that's fine but as often as you wrote those phrases you could have phrased them differently.
NameTSF chapter 31 . 4/23/2016
i really loved this part
Guest chapter 47 . 1/1/2016
I just noticed I was like 6months old when this was published and yep it is really good 15? Wow
1bluesapphire chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
It was lovely. Making Ruth nice is a refreshing change, and my eyes were welling up.
emily chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
ruth is nice but cal is still a bully
Ice Wish chapter 47 . 12/22/2014
Glad you didn't take it down as I think this is not something I would expect to be a first ever story, I like this story and i wish i could favourite twice lol :) nice work!
Ice Wish chapter 35 . 12/22/2014
Finaly you got me to breathe again (not literately) you really have a gift with suspanse
Ice Wish chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
Have to admit this is my most honest (not that I wasn't honest in the last reviews) review: My favourite chapter EVER! Perfect amount of adjectives, The length, and most of all the emotions you are able to mix into this chapter and the readers! :)
Ice Wish chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
Congrats I know you work hard on your chapters and I love it!
Ice Wish chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
Ok i have to admit not the best chapter. I mean seriously how could you make me cry like that WHY?! Too emotional! Love it though:(...:)
Ice Wish chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
Very Interesting backstories... One of the things i always imagine is Rose and Jack's child... :)
Ice Wish chapter 16 . 12/20/2014
You told me to review and I am. I honestly think they would be out of saliva with all that kissing. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but doing something special too often loses it's special-ness. I'm still reading this though because you made it feel so real. :)