Reviews for A Love That Never Fades
Jenna Nyne chapter 6 . 7/27
i think this story has potential, but you keep saying almost the exact same thing throughout the first 6 chapters. and that's okay it's just the way you worded it. jack hadn't woken up...rose was getting worried...rose wished he would wake up... like I said that's fine but as often as you wrote those phrases you could have phrased them differently.
NameTSF chapter 31 . 4/23
i really loved this part
I just noticed I was like 6months old when this was published and yep it is really good 15? Wow
1bluesapphire chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
It was lovely. Making Ruth nice is a refreshing change, and my eyes were welling up.
emily chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
ruth is nice but cal is still a bully
Ice Wish chapter 47 . 12/22/2014
Glad you didn't take it down as I think this is not something I would expect to be a first ever story, I like this story and i wish i could favourite twice lol :) nice work!
Ice Wish chapter 35 . 12/22/2014
Finaly you got me to breathe again (not literately) you really have a gift with suspanse
Ice Wish chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
Have to admit this is my most honest (not that I wasn't honest in the last reviews) review: My favourite chapter EVER! Perfect amount of adjectives, The length, and most of all the emotions you are able to mix into this chapter and the readers! :)
Ice Wish chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
Congrats I know you work hard on your chapters and I love it!
Ice Wish chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
Ok i have to admit not the best chapter. I mean seriously how could you make me cry like that WHY?! Too emotional! Love it though:(...:)
Ice Wish chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
Very Interesting backstories... One of the things i always imagine is Rose and Jack's child... :)
Ice Wish chapter 16 . 12/20/2014
You told me to review and I am. I honestly think they would be out of saliva with all that kissing. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but doing something special too often loses it's special-ness. I'm still reading this though because you made it feel so real. :)
Ice Wish chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
very realistic small honest disapointment was the lack of Ruth but never mind that you did your best and thats all that matters to me
Ice Wish chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
Just glad that YOU had a good time writing it as i enjoy reading it!
Ice Wish chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
Love your secision on birthdays and the info on the characters keep up the good work and DONT you dare stop writing (that is if you really dn't want to do it) :)