Reviews for A Love That Never Fades
I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT READING THIS STORY FOR TWO HOURS STRAIGHT
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
JACK FINALLY WOKE UP
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
that bitch cal so what if hes rich
JourneyRocks13 chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
The sinking would do that to anybody, honestly, even Cal. But, honestly, as I read this chapter, all I could think of was The Beatles and "Can't buy me love"
omgCandies chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
I like the idea of your story and your writing is rather well-done; however, I'm not a huge fan of how you made Ruth and Cal "nice people." I think all people should have a chance at redemption, yes, but their personalities in this fanfic are a little unbelievably OC.
I'm pretty infatuated with your story over all. Keep up the great work!
Qnechia jack chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
After the days were wonderful
Ms.Vanessaloverbue chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
It's like Rosé woke up in a different world ,Cal,her mother being nice it seems impossible but over all I'm liking the story it's greats

oh yea one more thing:

JAKE WAKE THE HELL YUP
stunningrosalie chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
When you were talking about the roller coaster you said that they went in a loop. That is historically inaccurate seeing as the only had wooden roller coasters in the 1900's. also you should check your grammar when your writing. Don't ever say something was "more better". Just say that something was better, or if you don't want to use a er or est ending you should just say that it was more good. Also I think that you would benefit from a thesaurus seeing as you tend to repeat a lot of words within the same sentence.
Guest chapter 47 . 8/11/2012
Awwww...that was the first Titanic story I've read, and I must say it was fantastic. Great job! :)
Rainlily216 chapter 47 . 6/1/2012
I know you posted this back in 04, but I really hope you read this sometime. I loved this story so much, and I'm so happy i had the pleasure of reading it. It's beautiful, and touching, and if i would continue to list this story's wonderful traits, I'd have a book. Please continue writing, for you have a real talent. For those of us fans that sobbed when Titanic ended and Jack died, and felt like it should have ended differently, I salute you and thank you!
severnoftheriver chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
this chapter was good, the only thing i found strange was that the nurse offered her a place within moments of meeting, a nice gesture, but doesnt sound likely:)
Jenna chapter 47 . 11/15/2011
Excellent from the start it captured my attention how romantic you made it sound and upto her having her baby and them moving on...I didnt even need pictures as i kept reading i could picture it all in my head great job keep writing and when will u start doin the next part of this?