Reviews for Zell's Prince Romeo
Guest chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
Best story ive read so far. keep it up :)
2much4dis chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
I luv Zell and squall stories! love them, but there such a rarity i can barely find them. I could kiss you for getting rid of Rinoa...because of her i gave that game away. But the chapters could be longer...and there could be Lemon...at least a little.
Daedxn chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
This was really good.
Daedxn chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
You won me over. This is probably the best fanfic ever written. You're awesome. If you ever need a writing partner email me.
Nevyn chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
I liked the idea of Seifer guarding the bathroom door. That was cool.

As for memorizing parts, Squall has three GFs and they need something to do... hehehe
G0G0X chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
They're gonna have an interesting play, I'm sure
DeadnightWarrior chapter 12 . 7/15/2006
A well-written story, I just love it

Gonna go read more of your ficcies-
phwee yami hobo chapter 12 . 2/22/2005
Hey! I thought I should review 'cause this is all like done and it's all shiney! Anyways I would like to congradulate you on a job well done, this improved greatly as you went along! your writing stlye improved SO much **is happy** and I'm glad that this ended beautifully **tears up** I'm so happy for the boys that was ultimitly cute!
Instructor Quistis chapter 12 . 12/8/2004
Aw... so very cute! And I think I know ehere you got he picture. it's Black Rose's I have a copy of it... somewhere..
CetraNYHAHa chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Wow love it Jenny!

Hey i just came on...its tina!

By the way, I read all of your stories and they're great. )
Snivilis chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
well...I LOVE THE WAY SQUALL DUMPED RINOA!...heh eh ehe...I hate that bitch...he was still out of character thought...you know, I think this will be better off as an AU...it'll be easier to take in...he he he...
Snivilis chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
ok...first, I want you to know that this is not a flame, because I actually find your story really amusing...but...a lot of ooc that I think you should mention in your disclamer...and I DO mean A LOT...also...you know, I think Squall will be a better choice for the dress thing, because he IS the ice princess...and also, Zell doesn't really read his thoughts, but has been around him for so long, that he knows how to pick up his signals...that is how I am with my friends, we technically finish eachother's sentences...so yeah...I still find it amusing, and I think it's good idea...he he he...good job!...
Shaeric Draconis chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I haven't read any of this yet and it sounds great so I am going to put it in my favourite stories list for now because it has my favourite pairing. I will read it tonight after work, heh.
Amara the Warrior chapter 12 . 11/12/2004
That was awesome! Let me know when you write another story through e-mail or something like that. I loved this story!
Torahiko chapter 12 . 11/11/2004