Reviews for Rash Decision
Ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
When? I like it a lot!
Rosajean chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I realize it's been several years since you started this story, but I was wondering/hoping you'd finish it...it's a good story so far. :)
Phoenix414 chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Very nice,looking forward to more.
JenB chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
I like this story and notice you haven't updated in a couple of years. Do you intend to finish it? I sure hope so. Please post the rest of it.

Thanks,

JenB
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
Oh, wow. This is so good! I nearly cried when I got to the end of this chapter and realised that there wasn't any more. Don't suppose there's any chance of you continuing it after all these years?
CD57 chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
LOL. A rash? How did you come up with that idea! Now, where IS part three?
marine-machine chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Oh, please continue with your story! It's great! i've only just found it, and i want to know what happens to Gibbs!
Steeldust-01 chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
Please update it ... I really like your story so far.
prinnie chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
hi! just wondering whether you were continuing with your fics, coz youve got me intrigued!

please do!
Jennifer Hart chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
I really liked this, but does Gibbs survive? Please complete it!
BeckettFan chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
Cool! this is really good! whats wrong wif Gibbs? it cant be just shingles. plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan
Christieanne-Anna chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
that is realy well written. poor Gibbs
Moo Chapman chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
Good work I can't wait for more.

Pandora Moo
nikkinor chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
Good, hope you write more really soon, I want to know what happens next.
cheezmunky chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
Oo, I like it. I didn't know shingles could get that bad. My dad gets them, frequently. I do know that they erupt from where you've had chicken pox before, and the rash is from agitated nerve endings brought on by stress. Hmm, very interesting. You're not gonna kill him, are you? Is this a Kibbs or Tate fic? It seems to be pretty much keeping with the show so far(as for the bouncing between shipperdoms)

Yes, will the one he loves help him. And is the one he loves Kate, Abby, or ;)Tony, jtb? :D

Good job. I'll keep an eye out for an update.