Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
Please continue!
Micromyni chapter 17 . 7/13/2011
I'm not going to bug you for an "update soon!" because "As if", right? It's been over six years and I'm sure you've improved even more and see this now as an old shame of sorts, but I just want you to know that I think this was an incredible read. And now I have a thing for Abe. Goddammit.
DemonicSymphony chapter 17 . 1/5/2010
I am going to freaking SMITE you for not continuing this story. Le-sigh. Hurry up and update OLOBA part two or I shall smite you ever more?

Seriously, love your stories tons!
Cybernetic Mango chapter 17 . 4/2/2009
X3 Oh my GOD I love this fic so much you don't even understand it.
Just another reader chapter 17 . 3/28/2009
These just get better and better, "I wonder if he has nipples?"! Pure gold! I was laughing for a good 3 minutes.
just another reader chapter 11 . 3/28/2009
I love this one! This is an awsome story!
ArmoredSoul chapter 17 . 1/28/2009
Brilliant.

I am LOVING this story to BITS.

Espionage, bad guys, bureaucrats, romance...

You got everything going down here!

X3

I can't wait for the next chapter!
ArmoredSoul chapter 14 . 1/28/2009
That poor girl...

Fuking government.
Savannah Bishop chapter 17 . 1/15/2009
Wow, your story was incredible, please keep writing, the jokes are hilarious.
Dewberry Girl chapter 17 . 9/22/2008
What an awesome story! It's such a good read! Great plot, good original characters and super fun banter! Please, please, please give us more... it's been so long, but it's just so darn good! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this great work with us!
transientday chapter 17 . 8/5/2008
What happens next? I must know! I am just DYING for the next chapter!
Retired 5.01.2012 chapter 17 . 7/16/2008
I'm over here, wanting to read some HellBoy fic after seeing the second movie...(dies of laughter)

"Don’t think about ripping all that neoprene off of him and licking him from head to toe."

I should be worried that reading something like that does not surprise me.

"Does he have nipples?"

Definitely worried now.

"SHIT! Wait; what question was that an answer to?"

I definitely won't be able to sleep now.

God. I loved this story. I can't keep a straight face.
Omicron the IceQueen chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
*comes back and rereads story* this is as good if not better than the first time I read this. As than I hoped and now i still hope to see another chapter. It'll be so sad if this story doesn't get another chapter, I hate to see stories as good as this die.
Self-san chapter 17 . 5/22/2008
Ya, I love this story! It's interesting and I can just see myself thinking the things Vinny thinks!XD Even if I do have more of the Ellie in me. ;p I really can't wait for the next chapter so tell your beta thanks for me and start writing! .
Bunny-Butler chapter 17 . 8/28/2007
Oh, please! I know that it has been years since you updated, but don't leave this great fic hanging like this! Dig Deep and wrap this awesome storyline up if you can't write more than one chapter.