Reviews for Love is Blind
emeraldd30 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
This is just to good. It's been years but you got to update this so new fans can enjoy is. I have read a ridiculous number of inu fanfics sadly lol. I had super silly soft laughs while reading all the kagome cliches.
emeraldd30 chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
This made me smile. I personaly love hojo. He's a super nice guy and it's not his fult he's clueless to what's really going on. I enjoyed your humorous scenario very much.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
I don't know if I want to laugh until I throw up or just throw up. Anyhow, that was...interesting...
Daikatsu-Ren The Great Ruler chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This story, oh lord you guys crack me up! XD
T. Alana M chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
Creepy.. I've always thought that Sess/rin was more of a Father/daughter thing. And while he doesn't hate humans with every fiber of his being anymore, I think Sesshoumaru is probably going to get together with some female inu to preserve the pedigree. Or if he doesn't, he's going to outlive Rin by at least five hundred years anyway..
Kehfeh chapter 21 . 11/20/2013
His wolfie heart :p
Inuyasha3582 chapter 19 . 7/21/2012
hahahahahahahahahahaha! This is the best story I've ever read! Were you talking about "The Exorcist" when Kikyo turned her head around and vomited? Sooooo funny!
Rangurren chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
I LOVED kikyos speech. I love all of you. I do. XD
BugnessMonster chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
ah! this just keeps getting better and better! and how sesshomarus shoes got stuck again!
BugnessMonster chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
i dont know how to describe how funny those were! and WTH! kikyouxhojo! i literally stared at the screen dumbly thinking '..WTH!'! yeah! my favorite parts was where it said how ixk lived happily.. or at least till her body decomposed! kikyou was talking all smart and they kept cutting off inuyasha! where kikyou had flowers growing off her! and when her and sesshomaru had the staring contests! haha! basically everything i loved :D
BugnessMonster chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
ugh.. what is that disgusting taste in my mouth?.. oh that's PUKE! bleh! that was.. i dont know HOW to describe that! but yes.. yes it have its moments and no matter how it made me hurl it's still funny nonless :)
BugnessMonster chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
this is absolutely hilarious! i honestly never got why people ever like the SxK pairing(no offense to those who DO like it). i like the part when he gets his shoe stuck! haha!
Kittehs chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
Omg! I have to say, the "Hulking Huge Ass Castle of Inconspicuousness" had me in absolute stitches. It's so true XD
Drake Clawfang chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I was browsing my reviews, and saw you once read "How To Write a Sess/Kag Fic" and mentioned your own story in a similar vein. So I decided to check it out.

And I have only one thing to say that aptly shows how I feel about this story...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Brilliance! I loved it. BTW, if you're interested, you may wanna check out my story again *hint*.

Kudos man, this is hilarious!
Jamasunda chapter 21 . 12/21/2007
I absolutely, positively LOVE this story. Too bad there aren't any more chapters D: I know oh-so many more pairings you could poke fun at. Fx -

InuYasha x Kouga (I'm neutral about this pairing Though InuKag is my love.)

InuYasha x Jakotsu

InuYasha x Shippo (...)

InuYasha x Souta (I've seen this one)

InuYasha x Mrs. Higurashi (... *shudders* they did IT *dies*)

and... uhh...

Kagome x Hiten

Kagome x Bankotsu

Bankotsu x Jakotsu

I've run out of ideas/(stories I've seen with this pairings) now.

D Congrats to a great story, btw!