Reviews for Everyone Drinks in Hell
Caroline chapter 1 . 3/29
Wow this is soo good. Well done!
I am not generally a fan of AU, and I really don't like it when my princess and scoundrel don't end up together, but I make a complete exception for this fic. Well done!
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/27
this was beautiful to read, thank you so much for writing it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I love this!
LFVoy chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Amazing. I have nothing coherent to say here but wanted to let you know I'd enjoyed.
The Jedi Witch chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Love this fic!
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Wow I really loved this. Very different from anything else Han and Leia I've read before.
OtterAndTerrier chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
For a really depressing AU, it's deeply tender and the final silver lining is everything. The joke linking the beggining and the end is just brilliant, and the last two sentences killed me. Amazing.
liesmyth chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was lovely. Really, I'm speechless - well done :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very enjoyable, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Nice. Really well done look into Han's head.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is very well written and set the tone for the meeting that is easy to imagine the characters playing out. And the ending is lovely.
Scarlette Smith chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I loved this ione-shot. I'm not even just saying that, but it really somewhat fit real life. People go through pain and suffering, but that dosen't mean that they don't get a happy ending eventually... Well, that could just be the hope in me talking. Loved the second person!

~KH~
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was great!

Are you going to write a sequel or something where they DO destroy the Empire?
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Haha that had an ironic sense of humor underlying the whole thing. It was a nice read. I seem obsessed with your stories today. Can't get enough of them.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »