Reviews for What If?
KayTeaR chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
Well this was a nice take on events. Good for Neville that his parents weren't hurt. And I guess with Sirius and Remus there to tell the Ministry that Pettigrew is an Animagus, they'll be able to take precautions against him escaping again. Without him to help, Voldemort probably won't come back... The only problem is that the DA position is still cursed so Sirius will only be able to teach at Hogwarts for one year. So yeah, I realize there isn't much left to say in terms of storyline but it would be nice to see Harry and the twins collaborating on a prank or something like that...
PhoenixWillowsRox88 chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
I know this is pretty self-explanatory from now on, but you've left it on a bit of a cliffhanger :( I don't like cliffhangers, but this is a cool story
foreverpatron chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Omg please updae its so amazing!
Lillywing chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
This is a good story! I can't wait for the next chapter
lambtastic chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
i hope even though harry pranks hermione he still cares for her. and if he goes to syltherin or another house he'd defend her from people whom ridicule muggles. hermione might get a little jealous cause harry is ahead of her in magic studies though. but maybe they can get along better if harry can help her out. please continue soon!
darlinggrl2 chapter 8 . 11/12/2009
this was SO good! :)
Loyal Hufflepuff Anne chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
:) Great Story!
HP-words.of.wisdom chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
Wow this story is so good! Why have you not updated it in so long? You should let someone else continue it because it is really good! I love Harry's pranking and how he lives with the Grangers. It's perfect! Please update soon or let someone else continue this. Thanks!
AliceCullen0629 chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
Please up date soon, I can't wait to found out what happens next.
Shino chapter 8 . 2/17/2008
I Solemmly swear I am up to no good! This is awesome!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 8 . 1/22/2008
OHMYGOSH! I absolutely love this! I give my stamp of approval...as soon as I get a stamp of aproval. But if I did have one it would go to you! :-)
PrettyFanGirl chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
This looks awesome so far! Keep up the good work!
snowgirl93 chapter 8 . 8/25/2006
This is such a good fan fic! Please update soon. I love it.
Lady Sporkess chapter 8 . 4/24/2006
HAHAHA man this is a good story seriously fantastic i was laughing so HARD your have got so much talent plz plz plz update asap
Darklight chapter 8 . 4/15/2006
like it, get Harry into Slytherine, it being bad enough Herm got Chad also in her new school, but have him in the same house to much of it. And snap taking five points of his own house would be fun

Get more chapters out soon.