Reviews for Things Are For the Best
Anti Heron chapter 3 . 3/23
A shadow fell across her and she saw Ron Weasly leaning against an archway.
"What are you doing here, Weasly?" He shrugged "I didn't know anyone was out here!"
She frowned. "Go back to your friends, Perfect Potter and Know it all Granger"
"I'm not friends with her anymore. Why don't you go back to Malfoy?"
An idea took shape in Pansy's mind. "You're not friends with Granger?" Ron shook his head "What's it to you?"
greatdateta chapter 13 . 11/20/2008
MarisaLynnRose chapter 12 . 3/22/2008
I hate Mione right now, my sister will murder me for saying that but it is true. She is being a total bioch!

LolLuna chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
Gobstones? You have alot of things mixed up. Draco is a big fan of books for one. Ron is very very dense and he would never NEVER admit that. The "Halloween" Party was alot like the Yule Ball, you even used the same dresses as described in the book. MALFOYS DO NOT SMILE!
offramp chapter 13 . 5/6/2007
I really liked this story. Ali is very persuasive.
nightowl268 chapter 13 . 10/21/2005
awsome story! update soon! not longer than three weeks from now because i'll pestur you ! muhahaha! *couf* lol!
Theodoras-Faith chapter 13 . 1/3/2005
Wow! I can't wait for more... This oughta be good! More please please PLEASE!
Jackie chapter 13 . 1/1/2005
update soon
Autalen chapter 13 . 1/1/2005
Yay, they're back together! I really love your writing . Ali is a great character, you make her really believable and lovable - and she has my nickname, Als, hehehe. Keep writing like this, you're doing great! Mind if I add ya to my favourite authors list? D
DCMMFAN chapter 5 . 12/25/2004
jackie chapter 13 . 12/25/2004
Hurry up and write more! it's a great story!
Dante Hunter chapter 12 . 12/18/2004
Its Hard for Draco very hard wow i don't like chris update please
katrina chapter 12 . 11/12/2004
plz continue your story asap
Pia O'Leary chapter 12 . 10/30/2004
Yay! This was really awesome! But it makes me so sad that Hermione went out with that Chris dude. I can't believe that! Is it just that she can't forgive him yet for lying to her? Or does she really have a problem with what he did? Does that question make sense? Because you kind of implied both things so I wasn't sure which one it actually was.

Another question; when she says she likes Chris (*grumbles under breath about stupid guy that needs to die!*) does she mean she likes him as a friend or likes him as something more?

Maybe its just me ... but something about Chris rubs me the wrong way. Perhaps its because he seems to perfect or whatever ... but he makes me uneasy. LOL.

Well, this was abfabby and I hope your writer's block is disintegrated soon! Update soon because I can't wait to read the next chapter!

katrina chapter 12 . 10/29/2004