Reviews for Finally Free To Love
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 1 . 8/2
Awww so sweet. Sequel plzzzz. Even though its 11 years old but like the song says,"...once i was eleven years old..." By jazon marz i think thats how u spell it. Whatever awesome story i luvz it! Nobody is probably reading this. Im so behind! Argh! And by that i mean soooooooo behind. Whatever if you are reading this i am so sad cause if ur reading this that means were both left behind. Come on. Like the OTHER song says, " I know im not the only one! And i know and i know and i know and i know and i know and i know oh. I know im not the only one!" Whatevs see ya peeps! *tear falls down cheek*
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
koko chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Awesome.
Luna2.0 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
That's so sweet I love it
Butterfree chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
This oneshot was...amazing! I love your version of the finale to season four with Raven stabbing herself, that's definitely something she'd do if Teen Titans was a more gruesome show. The way Beast Boy got through to her was perfect. Something about the way you wrote Raven's rise to greed and power was very addicting to read. Thanks for the great fanfic!

Queenie Leung
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
nikkideephantom chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
i love this:) soo well written
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
thats pure love right there. 3
stephanie chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
this story was simply marvaluose! Really wish you would of continued...but i still loved it!
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Danm...i almost...ALMOST cry...danm T_T
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
aw nice kiss on the lips woldn't be so bad! bt hey i liked it anyways great story thanx 4 writing it
Author Penholder chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
this story was feakin' great. My rating scale: eh, , ok-, ok, ok, good-, good, good. this story gets a Good. congrats. :)
Moondragonheart chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Aww! That was cute! Or..sweet? Something like that. Great job!

guardian-diamond chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
That was a great read, awesome oneshot.

Raven doesn't seem OOC to me at all, and if anyone says she is; the situations she was in calls for OOC-ness on her part don't you think? :D

5/5 stars.