Reviews for Hide and Seek
Author Penholder chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
that is so beast boy speaking. good poem it gets a
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Very, very well written. liked it much.
WitchGirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Interestingly done. Your rhythm is very effective, continuous, as though throughout it all, despite what's said, nothing is changed. The rhyme scheme made it musical, but I don't know if it was essential to the poem. It seemed like sometimes you struggled to find a word that rhymed (as is the case in most rhyming poems). This could have been just as well done without rhyming. Nonetheless, good work. Interesting ideas. Honest, straight from the heart stuff here. Whose heart, who can say? Us, the reader, I suppose. Damn, I'm rambling again.
Steve-Racer chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Hey great poem and Happy Birthday! Actually it is the 8th right now but by the time you read this it will probably be the 9th or maybe later. Well I just wanted to say that and also I am also a Christian. I think if I try hard enough I might be able to write a BB/Rae fic with an evagelistic twist I think that would be cool and also a good way to witness. I tried before with digimon my ifrst fan fic love lol. But I started writing a tearjerker and got too depressed to continue. Maybe I can do it with Teen Titans. Beast Boy has a character that good easily be turned into a Christian and Raven has a character that needs salvation and rest. Do you think it oculd be done? I am really kinda bored right now so I am rambling in about stuff but I really like your writing and I might be able to give you constructive criticism if I was a better writer myself but your stuff is miles ahead of anything I will ever write. Have a good birthday and rejoice in the Lord always!

Steve Racer
ChocolateCurlz chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Aw... I really liked this. I'm a sucker for rymhing Raven poems, so I thought this was really good. As for who was speaking... hee, I bet no-one's said this before, but, maybe it was one of Raven's personas talking? Hm? How was that for a crackpot idea? Ah well, at least I tried!

Keep it coming,

CC
Instant Coffee chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
*All smiles* It's gotta be BB...because I said so :P.

Well, I can say this much - poetry is definitely NOT your bete noire _.

There's really no critiquing you can do with poetry...I mean, some things could be misspelled or something, but that could always be on purpose...it's hard to judge a poem when there's always different explanations for the way it's written, and the author's motives are basically concealed.

However, I WILL say that I liked your style loads. Rhyming couplets that are phrased as questions. I never knew there were so many questions one could ask about Raven's ways...and you gave plenty of inquiries. The way it was listed, and the way each individual line was a question itself just made me, as a reader, think loads and become awed at how mysterious Rae truly is. Great job! _
tigerrelly chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Poetry is not your forte? That was an unbelievably deep and beautiful poem. I am very impressed. Loved it. Great job! :) Though... I really do want to know who it was from... my guess' would be Beast Boy or Star Fire. yes, no? :)
mew-xena chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Mesaw liked! _ It was good! I like to write poems, but I'm not that god! _; Well, it's good!
Slayergirl1362 chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
that was really good. i liked the last two lines especially!

and i say it was beast boy! _

write more fics!
Cheetto chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Why Are You So Dark? Its Just Not Fair? I now how you I must Leave you and forever more
audi katia chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Yet another well written piece of work. I liked the flow of this and the rythming. Poetry may not be you fort but you are certainly good at it! It's also really cool how everything ends as a question.

Are you not drowning in your own tears?

That was the best line! It inspires me to write a poem myself. Would you mind if I used it?

A rose for you...

Jncera chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
RAWR! It's Robin! It's Robin! It always has to be Robin...even though it does sound like Beast Boy, given all the questions. But, nhya, I will choose Robie-pooh. I love the rhyming!
Shadow-Hoshi chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
That kinda sounded like something from Dr. Suese(sp) Not that it's bad. It's simple but very enjoyably to read. i like your style.
darklysp0ken chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
not bad. not bad.
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Aw, that was terrific. Great poem.