Reviews for Tie a Yellow Ribbon
inactiveacount2323829831 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
-giggle- AWW! that is the most sweetest thing I've ever read! It was -sniffel- beautiful! You did, wonderful, wow! Just truel amazing. Great job :) Keep it up!
Canine Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Yay! Ribbons!

This story reminds me of one of my friends who went to Iraq. My mom told me about this song and we bought a ribbon and tied it around a tree in his yard the day before he came home. He actually cried!

But I love this story and you did a great job! Kudos!
BlazingxSoul chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
((squeals)) OMG! I LOVE IT! FLUFFY! YAY! You did a really good job with including the song, I love it! ((adds to favs))
jessica chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Aw! That was soo cute!
skyhopper chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I loved it actually then again so far all of your stories that I'v of yours are awsome. keep up the sweet work.
kingleby chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
that was so cute _ my heart was punding wondering if they'd be ribbons there. i loved this!
yunikka24 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I love it! It's just so dang cute! It made me smile so much! - I LOVE IT!
darkenedgodess chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
jeeze i like this just the repeating got annyoing but it all good
Angel Taisha chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Totally adorable! I don't know the song, but the words are all that really matters and that fit in so perfect. I hope you write more, you really have a talent for it!
Rikku-just-in-4-a-sec chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
ow i luv that that was cute
Pardison chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
its cute. i like it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Aw! It's so cute! You're such a good writer!
Buckle chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Aw that is so adorable!

_

So sweet!

aw
miyazawa kano chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Aww, that was one of the sweetest Rikku/Gippal fics I've ever read *melts*! Talk about waffy! That song is really lovely, too. Wonder if I could downloading it off of Kazaa. ; Hehe, it makes ME wanna try writing a songfic. Well, we'll see. Thanks for the great fic and the inspiration!
Back of Beyond chapter 1 . 8/12/2004