Reviews for On Her Bedside Table
meja9201 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Charming, really nice piece. Thanks very much for sharing it.
Very best!
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
A good little one shot
old-crow chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Hi,

This is a very nice scene. It would fit nicely in many stories that I've read or written.

Well told,

Old-Crow
RandomFanDude chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is a very cute story; thanks for writing it.
Chocoholic-Wallflower chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Aww, this is so cute! I'm obviously kind of a sucker for Harry x Hermione, and I love the mother-daughter interaction in this. I usually don't read many stories like this, but this is a big favorite!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
i loved it.
Loonalily chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This was sweet. :) I really like the whole aspect of the photographs.
T.Beedle chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
love it
ARedHair chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Neat.

Canon ignores the presence and influence Hermione's parents would have on her development and attitudes. Although there are lots of HHr fics that have the couple interact with her parents, most focus on her parents interaction with Harry or with the couple. This is one of the few that I've read that have Hermione interact with one of her parents.
Kodachi chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Very nice story. Can't really offer any critique, it was very nice overall.
Dalwyn chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow. I can't believe this has had only 28 reviews in over 5 years. Sad, really.

Wow. What a sweet little fic! And unexpected. Out of everything I've read of HHr, the mother-daughter relationship has never come across quite like this. Usually it is the other way, the parents realizing their daughter is in danger and trying to protect or something ... this change is very welcome. And exceedingly well written.

Thanks for writing.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Nice insight from Hermione's mother. Well written.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
That was great. Update soon...please!
TheHard chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Wow... that was an oneshot? just that? are you going to leave at that point? because I can't see a closure...

Nice shot, but... we want more! :D
mj2602 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
i really love both of your storys, you are an amazing writer! in the one about viktor, you really make me wish they stay together...and in this one, there are really no harry without hermione! i really hate the seventh book! it suck!