Reviews for The Story of Andromeda
FatmaRoraima chapter 5 . 4/9
I love it! XD Please don't stop writing fics like this!
Tasneem chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
This is the best story I have ever read about Hyoga and Shun! I LOVE IT! Thanks so much for making it! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
it suks
akdkdkaa chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
sorry but i was mistkend... i forgot there was another myth to andromeda... sorry!
akdkdkaa chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
no affence but this is not the right story... fist of all it a she... but a good comment is u have a good use of vivid verbs
hey how fun chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
hey really good storie i like it :D
liam chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
I've read it on one shot and I was pleased with your whole story. your characters, your descriptions and especially your writing-style. I've got to agree they're cute together.

It was pleasant trip. TY.
LadyDragonRain chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Oh gosh what a cute story! I love it, especially the scenes

between Ikki and Shun. A wonderful Shun/Hyoga tale.

I agree..they do make a cute couple. :o) Good job.

Lady Rain
Ishka chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
first and foremost, i'd like to say i love love love your characterization of Shunie. he's just so darling. (hearts)

cheers for the interactions between Shun and Ikki. they were so in character! (hearts fly)

and Hyoga... he's so cool (faints)

anyway, all in all, a pleasant read. great job! now i'm looking forward to more Hyoga/Shun fics from you.

and one more thing, the part about Hyoga 'accidentally' fulfilling his prophecy was hilarious. brilliant!
Renn chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
hehe! that was really sweet...I love myths too, and I just loved what you did with this...
feli-chan chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
great story! I really love it!

its so simple yet so sweet.
Lordess Ananda Teenorag chapter 5 . 6/18/2005
Very original alternative-universe fanfiction, I think it's really great and I love it. This is very well written, and the winks at the real manga are very amusing : "Andromeda", the wings at Hyoga's armour...

Very good job, I hope you'll write more.

Lord Ma-koto
ShadowDown chapter 5 . 12/23/2004
god, that mother is evil! ;)

yay! happily ever after!1 *sob* that was so sweet
Tinkering chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
lol sure hope u have your review alert on...i updated all my stories so now you can check them out
H.G.Arkaham chapter 5 . 10/7/2004
_

this is fantastic.. I like so much!

is fun, dramatic an charming like a true myth _