Reviews for The Test of Strength
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
I'm really glad Ryo is much better, and that everyone is getting along. It's nice that the Warlords were in the story. I really like them. It was sad when Anubis got killed. I love how everyone took care of Ryo. I love how Sage took care of him. That was so cute.

Ryo, Sage, Cye, and Rowen are all my favorite characters!

I loved this story so much!
Phoenix51 chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
I've read this story over and over again and still love it!
Fangirl-Shenanigans chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This is really well written. It's so rare to read any good RW/YST fics. I hope you write more RW/YST stories in the future.
Zammy chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
I love the ending it was sooo an AWWWWW moment and of coarse Kento gets the last laugh lol
Ashleigh chapter 11 . 12/16/2007
Well done...personally I love this show and Ryo is my absolute favorite character on it. I love the way you added oc's without detracting from the original plotline. Adding in the Warlords was also a good idea. I also really like that a romance is not at the center of this story as it is with most other M rated stories. As for improvement, I'd day that you need to describe the background of your oc's more. Why are they here? Why do they want the Inferno? What is their purpose for getting the armor? Who exactly are they in the Netherworld? Subjects of Talpa? Lords of their own lands? Are they even FROM the Netherworld? While you lack of lengthy descriptions of the oc's makes the story follow more closely to the plotline of the original, it confuses the reader and makes them feel like they don't really know the bad guys they are supposed to hate. All and all an enjoyable read with graphic description that would be worthy of publish if Ronin Warriors wasn't copyrighted.
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
O_O GOOD LORD! MUST READ...MORE!
warrior of worlds chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
i love it! it's my fav story! _
Red Blaze 16 chapter 11 . 11/24/2005
This is such an awesome story! I must admit that I am a fan of Ryo torture, even though he's my favorite character. Again, great story!
Lost-Remembrance chapter 11 . 11/17/2005
Wonderfully written story. The imagry was amazing and the plot was solid and didn't waver. The oc characters-AKA bad people-didn't take up too much of the story (one of the people falls in love with Mia or someone else, etc.) and it held my interest for that. The spelling and grammar was excellently done. The story fit with characterization amazingly with the series.

All in all, a wonderful story. I'm going to check and see if you have any other stories such as this one written.

in Liebe, Red Tail
Zammy chapter 11 . 7/20/2005
SO COOL!
Taura Callisto chapter 11 . 4/28/2005
I love this story! I have read it 2 or 3 times and I have enjoyed it every time. I am a big Ryo fan and I also have a weird fascination with my favorite character from my fav. shows getting hurt and tortured and this story does that nicely. You should really write some more Ryo torture fics, there just are that many out there. Great story! )
Orealie chapter 11 . 2/22/2005
It's been awhile since I've reviewed and I actually finished your story quite some time ago and I've come back to give it another praise, because it just rocks. Though I am wondering why you didn't get more reviews, you write very clear and cleverly. But I suppose many people base it on reviews and maybe not. But in any case, your story was great in my opinion and I'd gladly read another of yours if you had another idea. Cye, Ya!
sailorselene chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I am so happy to see this story back! I had been hunting for it!

Now off to read it AGAIN! YAY!
Orealie chapter 5 . 10/20/2004
It looks like things are going to be like the good old times, except for Ryo being hospitalized that is...well he'll get better!
Orealie chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
Finally, they're on the move!