Reviews for CinderSakura
StarElsie chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
You should make an epilogue
JenJen chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
First let me say I loved your story! I loved how there was a little drama before Sakura and Syaoran confessed their love and that it was short and simple and I didn't have to wait until the end of the story for them to finally be together. But i have to say i thought it was mean that the grandpa had to die before he even got to meet his REAL granddaughter. Lastly I loved the way Syaoran asked Sakura to marry him! That was really cute! All n all great story! Keep up the great work!
Mokuren no Ken chapter 21 . 7/13/2011
... and everybody sweatdropped. HA, i can just picture that.
Mokuren no Ken chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
WTF! she gets in 3 car crashes and she's still alive? that is scary...
f4llenstar chapter 21 . 2/5/2011
ahh! Will, you, mary, me xD that's probably the cutest thing I've ever heard :D Don't call it corny . Well I guess it probably is, but your story was beautifully brilliant ! I was absolutely stunned to see the seating plan idea. Now if any guy is to propose to me I hope it is like that :D

Gosh, you're such a good writer and I'm not sure why I didn't find you earlier. Anyways, I love your writing and your story, & I'm looking forward to more ;)
devilish angel 4eva chapter 21 . 2/2/2010
Hahaha i love how he proposed xD hehehe

hope you make more stories :)
snowy-night chapter 21 . 7/22/2009
I love his proposal! Absolutely adorable and genius! You Will Mary Me! Kudos Sakura! _

CinderSakura sounds kind of weird when you say it out loud. CinderKura sounds better (selon moi! XD)

Cute story. A light read that doesn't require much thinking (or should I say deep thinking, reading always require us to think), perfect for a... Wednesday (too bad I can't say Sunday! :( )... afternoon! _
Midnight Blue Rose chapter 13 . 4/24/2009
I don't get how the driver can be more injured than the person being hit...it's definitely weird. Manami hit a person! Not a tree! Or a wall! The person gets rammed away and be the one that has the biggest possibility to die, not the driver...it's a little weird, you know...
rosedreamer101 chapter 21 . 6/17/2008
wow, this is soo cool, as i read i'm like "omg i remember this part' and like "when is this part ging to come" hahahaha and yeaa i luv the mary me will you thing, genius! and i also luv it when she refused to wear the glass slipper, it was funny in the movie but funnier in words, hahaha and im glad you changed the ending, i hated how he died at the end, i was a crying wreck! anyways great work!
Polaris-Sakura chapter 21 . 3/25/2008
I think the opposite one. Sakurella
HyperMint chapter 21 . 2/9/2008
I have a question. Did li and sakura know that they had met before? when sakura helped him from those bullies in the first or second chapter?

i loved it.
rosedreamer101 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
umm my email didnt show up so it: julie cac le yahoo . com (remove the spaces...)
rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
omg r u vietname or chinese? cuz there is a vietname video exactly like this one... omg i was writting one just like this... except i totally changed mine...but u still copied it...all well im not gonna tell on you...just fixe it and say it is based on a movie...and im alright i just hate it when people do stuft like that...anyways if you have any replies, email me at
strawberrygreenteajello chapter 21 . 8/1/2007
Ohmigod! No, really the SECOND BEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! You've really over-done yourself with this one. Sometimes, when someone introduces new characters, it's really weird. But you made it flow really well and even introduced us to the new characters mind! I'm pretty much speechless. :D

By the way, the seating arrangement proposal thing was simply mad genius, darling! :)
BookWyrrm chapter 21 . 7/28/2007
I don't know whether or not you check your reviews, but still, I'd like to post one last one. :) I love your story. I hope that there is a sequel! Please write one, but no pressure. ;)