Reviews for Empty Eyes:: A Kanna Fic
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
:D If she had emotions, she would have got along with other people more. Of only she had rebelled against Naraku earlier, like everyone else. Great story!
s1o2p18 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wonderful! Bravo!
samithecreator chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I REALLy like this fic!altho I usually lika ALL kanna fics this one IS good!D
lynnec114 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Heh heh heh...col...This was actually really good. I found it on Numisma's fav's list, and I think I might just follow in her tracks...it's written really well from Kanna's POV, even if it is short.

Awesomeness!

Ja ne,

Lynne-san
Kagoyasha chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
This fanfic was so good! The onlu Kanna fic I know of
livingdeadgirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Absolutely, wonderful.I liked the fact that Kanna wondered about things but the same time they are

still meaningless to her.
Numisma chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
i remember reading this over on another site, so it was nice to run into it here so i could give it a review.

so many people make Kanna OOC and make her hate Naraku when in face she really couldn't give a rat's ass what goes on. she is as you portrayed: an emotionless void. sure, she's alive, but she is basically someone who doesn't care, who doesn't find anything annoying, who doesn't find anything sad or happy or amusing. she exists, and she does things that she's told, and that's about it. i thank you so much for _not_ making Kanna an angsting little soulless demon child who loathes Naraku as much as Kagura does.
cheesey little hobbitses chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Wow. Thats really good. Its kinda depressing. Really depressing. But amazing! :) You definatly did this right. This is going in my favorites!:)
Crunchie Lettuce chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
HOLY SHIT ON A CRACKER! Wonderful, my dear friend. Kanna is one of my favorite characters, I'm glad someone finally wrote something about her. I'm actually working on a story with her a a main character, and I think this gave me insperation to finish it up _.

I have to say, this did sadden me alittle, poor, Kanna-chan! *weeps* oh the sorrow!

Good job, with Kanna's POV! And I wish you the best of luck with any of your future writings!

Lettuce
Starmisa chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Aww...I loved it! Even though in my fic, Kanna CAN feel, I find this perception even cooler
Inori chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Hello,

I loved this!
Heavenly Faye-Faye chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Man, this is awsome! Kanna's an adorable kid. _ Go you! _ Here, you deserve a cookie!

Join the dark side...

We have cookies!

And as of now, so do you. _
Quinn chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
This is great! I love it!
StormySkys chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
That was great! It was so completly IC, I loved it!
Sakamoto chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Nice fanfic! I really enjoyed it!