Reviews for Unholy Order
Afterhour Special chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I like this story, a lot. Even more so that it's finally getting long chapters. I like long installments in a story, and the characters…I love the characters. And that leads me to a question, will any of the original cast of the Twilight game appear in future chapters? I don‘t really care either way (even though I find most of the cast from the original quite amusing) I’m quite happy with the cast at the current moment.

Ah, Darc’s still the sarcastic SOB that we left off with in the original. And Kharg, I love how you * with his mind. That’s always fun, especially when you add in the factor being in love with ones own twin in the very distant future. I can already smell the denial; add in the drama, plus a little angst for flavor. And therefore we have some very delicious physiological turmoil with each of their characters, and perhaps towards one another. A very unstable combination … I await to see how this story plays out.

I like both of the girls, and aw … poor Jedrick, none of the reviewers seem to like him. I think it adds to the depth of his character, it‘s his dark side, making him all the more believable. We can’t all be the nicest people in the world at times. And besides, he can’t be ALL that bad. I already think I like his character
Kixtink chapter 8 . 2/18/2007
Hmm…I like this story, just as much as I like the twincest part of it. _~ Poor Kharg…his poor, misguided mind shall be in shambles *snickers* I like Keyanna, she’s cool and so is Ortena. Ah, I can smell sibling Jedrick is just…okay, I don’t hate him cause I suppose I can somewhat sympathize with his character and at the same time he just a…poster boy…yeah, that’s the word for it. Good luck!
FrostisSpreadin chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
AW! More twincest! YES! I love it, it was awesome. Please update son. I hope you do. Your so wonderful. *goes sparkle-eyed* It was great. I hope you update soon,Wonderful Author! Ja ne! _
Aki-Koi chapter 8 . 7/6/2006
wow, i really enjoyed this story! i just love twincest. kharg/darc...dante/virgil _ (only yaoi twincest i could think of at the mom...i dont know if ryou/bakura counts) anyways...i'm very excited to read part two.
ShamanQueens chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
Just read this all the way through and i love it! There is not enough Arc the lad and Darc/Kharg out there and i am glad to see a well written piece, looking forward to an update.
oddstick chapter 8 . 5/3/2006
Awesome story. It's incredibly hard to find good fiction for this fandom. The long chapters are a definite plus.

I really like how you're taking your time with Darc and Kharg's relationship instead of rushing it; it will be that much more meaningful when it comes.

Now for the fangirl squee. I'm glad you gave them their wings back, especially how in character you kept Kharg's reaction. Yay for Darc making him keep them.
Atsuki-chan1 chapter 8 . 11/5/2005
This is incredible! I absolutely love it!

And it's DarcxKharg too! I love Ortena and Keyana, they're awesome characters and Jedrick's an evil bastard for reacting the way he did.

Please update soon! Really, really soon! Although don't think I'm in a hurry, I'm actually really patient *rapidly keeps clicking the refresh button wondering why the fic hasn't been updated while screaming "UPDATE DAMN YOU!"*
Haruka chapter 8 . 9/1/2005
Ah...! How could you end it THERE? The story is beginning to get really interesting, too, even moreso than before...

Wings! I'm glad they all got their wings back, and I hope Kharg will keep his, even though he doesn't like them. Just to prove more of his heritage, you know? That he isn't just human.

And yes, more Darc/Kharg! Of course, it'll take awhile to develop their relationship from "barely accepting" to lovers to make the transition believable, but I'm willing to wait for it... if you continue, that is!

I even like the OC's.. well, besides Jedrick. I hope Ortena and Keyana manage to at least tolerate each other in the end, if not more. Their relationship is practically more bitter than Darc and Kharg's, but that just makes things more interesting, no?

And Who cares if what happens isn't canon with the new End of Darkness game? This is actually a better story overall, and I mean it, as I've just recently beaten that game.

I really do hope you'll write more, even though there's been a long hiatus, just because the story is so wonderfully done, and we desperately need more Twilight of the Spirits stories, especially ones as good as yours.
Myka chapter 8 . 7/8/2005
I finally read it! ' It only took me a year (not in reading it all just to finally read it, damn famfom conflicts) Anyway, I loved it and really hope you'll finish this and if you don't well...that's part of a fanfics fate, but I really hope you'll finish it :P

Heeroneko chapter 8 . 7/2/2005
This is an extremely interesting story that promises to become one of my favorites...plz update
Anvanimaserke chapter 8 . 7/1/2005
*adds story to favs* WOW! Arc the lad, Darc/Kharg! I LURVE YOU! *pounses in you* This is just so well written, I mean... I've seen fics before and thought "Hm, well this looks so cool," but then its written so bad I cant even stand to read it -_- but this is just so great! Just enough description so thats its pleasant, but not taking away from the story. And your wording, it has such a beautioful flow. And the plot is so engaging, I just wanted to jump into the storey myself! Very VERY well done! More now please!

Oh, just wanted to say although you do spend a lot of time with your OCs in this, and although I am reading this for Darc/Kharg, I do really like your OCs. They're so... let me put it this way, I just went through a hella brake up and well... I get it, how the demon girl feels. And I hate the damn thief leader guy *wanted to jump in story as her own OC and kick some ass*

*cheer* me loves darc/kharg! The flying bit was just priceless! *laugh* it amused me to know end, along with the scene at the bar where demon girl was having the drinking contest. That rocked my armsocks! Oh, and the bit were Darc walks in and he says "why do you have your shirt off?" LOL i died laughing. You know what would be cool? If Darc was facinated with Khargs wings and reached out to touch them, and it made Kharg all shivery. That would be hot *smirk* Yeah, sorry, just a sugjestion. PLEASE write more soon, I'm dying! Oh... You know what would be wicked? *laugh* Keyana and Ortena should be a couple! *cheer* That would kick royal ass. And I wanna see Darc and Kharg in bed again, that was so funny! LOL anywho, longest review in hystory, I'll shut my trap now!
Lady Psychic chapter 8 . 6/6/2005
This is a well written story (adds to favorite stories). Anyways, keep up the good work and update as soon as possible.
Sable Fennec chapter 8 . 6/1/2005
*cries* You ended! You ended right there! I hate you. I am sullen. Update soon, or I shall continue being sullen.

In other words, this fic was absolutely marvellous. I was aghast to find that the one lengthy Kharg/Darc fic I could find had such a good writing style. I was totally expecting to have to endure bad spelling and grammar, but I was quite pleasently surprised. So, congradulations, and wonderful characterizations as well. Plus - wings! *swoons, captivated* You have no idea how angry I was that they *both* lost them.

And I simply cannot wait for the romance to get moving. *grins* Great job. This is so going on my favorites list.

shaesullivan chapter 8 . 4/30/2005
I think that it's great that someone is doing a Darc/Kharg fanfic. I also like the writing style and characters, I hope that you finish this stroy soon and hopefully write another.
WovenSilk chapter 8 . 3/18/2005
Cant sign in right now , but I love your story and cant wait to see what happens. _
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »