Reviews for Shadow Link's BIG change
Kutekittenz1 chapter 12 . 4/12
Oh my goodness, I just LOVE this story. I just love how you. Change Shadow's personality for the better and how you made Navi seem less annoying and more awesome! I kinda wish that this had a sequal. It's such a good story! Absolutely LOVE the ending. So cute!
Is good, is very good. You make more? You make more. :)
Ruto stands no chance, Shadow is literally Link's shadow, you can't get any closer then that, unless someone genetically mutates you by combining you and another person(or animal) together. some words are misspelled, no offense.
Dr.octagonapus chapter 12 . 1/17
Three things ta say:CUTE this whole story was cute if they added star ratings to this i would give 5stars .
Dr.octagonapus chapter 8 . 1/17
I thought kokiri were supposed to stay in the forest or they DIE. Good luck️
Dark Sylar moon chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
Oh my god
This was the most intense fanfic ever a sequel should be in order for this masterpiece! Keep up all your good work.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
Why can't people make a good link x fem dark link fanfic like this one! all their pairings are frickin YAOI!
dante5000clay chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
U might already know this in the first legend of zelda the blue ring cost 250 rupees the flute cost nothing and did nothing but teleport u to a dungeon and make a dungeon in the lake with the moblin in the western part and was found in a dungeon to defeat digdogger
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
It's called a "sheath"... Or maybe that's just for daggers..
cappnsavvy chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
im really new to this website and im not sure if people can see this , because this is about to be embarrassing but I have to say one thing about this shadow fanfic . this was probably one of THE BEST anything that ive ever read . honestly , if you wrote more I would read it . im a very big Zelda fanatic and this pretty much made my whole life . this fic is so phenomenal , I absolutely had to write a review . I cried probably 323456776543345676543 times . OMG thank you a million times for spending your time writing this because if not anyone else , I certainly enjoyed this . im done with my obsessing , peace (:
LiesDS chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Hé, I like it so mutch that you now so mutch abaut tLoZ and I wil make a female shadow for you and send it to you. Oh bdw, cool storry!
Shadow'sLink55 chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU SHADOW IS NOT A GIRL! FIX THIS FVCKING THING WILL YOU! other than that I luv the tickle fight and water fight but seriously SHADOW AINT NO GIRL!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
You… are a troll.
linkpromaster chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
shadow link and dark link are two different people dah shadow is links dark shadow dark is a guy with like links twin or something with the dark triforce of courage
Dreamer2Dusk chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
it's called a sheath look it up.