Reviews for Harry Gets Even
BinarySobriquet chapter 2 . 6/6
Nope! Not reading your disjointed hallucination chapter. And since Ch.3 fails to immediately pick up the plot thread dropped in Ch.1, I refuse to read any more of this story. I'd rather stab my eyes out with dirty syringes before reading song, poetry, or symbolic BS written by a HP fanfic author.

Maybe if I'd devoted more than 5 minutes to this fic, I could be bothered to skim ahead to where you finally pick up the plot. But I don't have that kind of an emotional attachment to your story, so this ends here. Goodbye.
tricorvus chapter 17 . 4/7
I'm sorry. I KNOW you're a good writer, and a good friend. But this specific story is playing merry hell with my ADHD. So I'm not going to finish it.
corwyn chapter 25 . 3/2
not a bad story. thanks for sharing it.
Kinsfire chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Somebody's read "Spock's World"... *grin*
tricorvus chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
Very good chapter, terribly well-written, and made me realize that i need to go back and reacquaint myself with the beginning of this story, because, break in continuity.
Still
tricorvus chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Bloody hell! That chapter really took it out of me. I bet it took it outta you as well. But that comeuppance was surely overdue for those Death Munching gits. thanx for giving it to them.
tricorvus chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
oh my merlin
excellence. Shame you didn't have Malfoy piss himself
otherwise, perfection
rock on
tricorvus chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Well, now I get it. Those little rat bastards
Damn well crafted chapter. Can you imagine what Harry Potter would have been if JKR had asked for fanfiction writers' input to finish the series? You are more imaginative than she is and that makes me sorry for her.
tricorvus chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
good lord. Your imagination must be a playground.
This chapter is a whopper of imaginative invention
tricorvus chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
I don't mind Harry and Ginny per se. I mind that JKR put Harry together with a cipher. You and I both know that in the books she was little more than a cipher. You fleshed her out, here, and that makes the difference that I'm able to see them together as a couple. If JKR had taken the time that you have, to flesh her out, more of us fans wouldn't be Harmony fans. This is her fault.
Great chapter, I really like the actions that you're putting the kids through.
tricorvus chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
bloody hell...
this is...
I can almost not comprehend
rock on
tricorvus chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
I like the use of body fluids. The Cherokee believe that bodily fluids contain part of your soul and are useful in "magic". No reason everyone can't borrow from that theory. I believe this is the first fanfic where Harry is a ghost. And I'm enjoying it immensely. The part where Harry is a Metamorphmagi was a new wrinkle, which I liked.
wait, he's not dead?!
tricorvus chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
So the Ministry continues to be as intelligent and logical as an angry 3 year old who wants something he can't have. Not that I'd have it any other way, that'd be dull writing.
You say that you immersed yourself in study to write this, and quite frankly it shows. Not just Harry's universe, but Latin, medicine and law
Deeply entertaining and thought-provoking
Rock on!
tricorvus chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Very well written and intriguing
tricorvus chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Wow. That was powerful and intricate. And it had some indefinable something about it that made me think of "Beetlejuice".
Rock on!