Reviews for Rivalry
blahblahblahidc1234 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This was so adorable, funny, and well, hot!.xD.
Mor7682 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
So sweet! I realy liked your writing. Too bad it's such a short sroty... :)
AkizukiSakura chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aw, this was very cute and very fluffy! I've only just gotten into the Hikaru no Go fandom, and of course the two pairings I went straight to were Sai and Hikaru and, of course, Akira and Hikaru.

I love how well written this was! It was well-thought and planned, the characters actually in character, and the lemon was just enough citrus to be delectable, rather like baking a lemon cake.

It's cute how there's no background, no real plot, and yet this little ficlet is somehow much more satisfying than most of the others I've read. A job IMMENSELY well done!

~AkizukiSakura
Neverdawn chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
that was sweet i have read may fics before but none have been this sweet it may have been short but i liked it alot
maria chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
GAH! that was an amazing lemon. i dunno what made it so good, but damn...
manga addict chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
ridicuous
LastRain chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
aw,the last part was so touching! Great story keep it up!
hostilecrayon chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This is a very cute and sexy story, cute little Hikaru, possessive Akira... M. I really enjoy this piece and I hope to see more AkiHika from you!
mezashite chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
i love this so much. it's seriously one of my favorite pieces. thanks for writing this!
ani chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
wow. it's unusual to find someone going through such a personal revelation while doing... great job though, if it weren't for a few sentences, one wouldn't even know this was yaoi.
penny chapter 1 . 8/12/2004