Reviews for Stargate Millennium
blah blah chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
You should totally do an episode like the one with the crystal skulls where Daniel was trapped in another dimension or whatever, but he was still in the same reality, and no one could see him and he couldn't communicate except through that device they had! I think it would be so cool to see how SG-M handles that! _
IceDragon1095 chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
BOB! Did you get that from 'Marik's Evil Council of Doom'? 'Cause that's what they called Aknadin... Poor Bob... Also it does seem like people like to imitate Pegasus when referring to Daniel... My brother does that too...

_
IceDragon1095 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Good ol' 'Kura, always stealing stuff! Just like him to get everyone in trouble for stealing something important! But what did Ryou say that was a lie when he first talked to Dylan?

Angry Ryou is so much FUN! He's scarier than Bakura! LOL _
AuthorKylie chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
It was an interesting thing to stumble across someone else who has a Yugioh Stargate Crossover.

Thanks for the wonderful read and enjoyment of finally finding someone else.

Keep up the wonderful writing!
StackerWlf chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
will you ever continue this story?
Sanzo X Goku chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter this is a good story
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
KHnews hound chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
Interesting story...if not a bit on the odd side. But, in a way, I also think that it's a good story. Actually, I think that this is a much better way of introducing Repli-Carter than the original show. I wonder if the Season 9 crew will show up soon. Keep up the good work.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
This is all new to me...I don't have cable, so no Season 8.

This rocks, though! I guess I won't have to only imagine the things they'll be going through. Updateupdateupdate? Pleasepleaseplease?

Please update!
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
Yo, 'tis me here. Sorry it took so long - I've been really busy this summer, and then jumped right into school! I've been meaning to do this for a while now, but I'm back! And it looks as if my computer is opening attatchments again, too!

Okay...onto beta-ing:

"Teal'c ENTER after him, his expression and stance proclaiming his pleasure for what would happen."

-Should be: "Teal'c ENTERED after him, his expression and stance proclaiming his pleasure for what would happen."

"'...Thor-san, this is Malik, Kaiba, and the Tok'ra Bakura.'"

-The "san" in "Thor-san" should be italicized, because it's a Japanese word/thing.

-Throughout the chapter, the "p" in "pharaoh" should always be capitalized.

"'Who did you think it was, Yami-kun?'"

-The "kun" in "Yami-kun" should be italicized. Follow through on all Japanese endings throughout document. (ie: -san, -sama, -kun, -koi, -sempai, -sensei, and -chan)

"No one had lost life points. So it was pretty much a stalemate and Yugi's turn."

-Should be: "No one had lost life points yet, so it was pretty much a stalemate and Yugi's turn."

"'Why do you have that card! Don't you remember that last time we saw it!'"

-Try using a question mark in place of one of the exclamation marks, or if you like them, so this: "?" (you actually can - I've seen it done in literature. Harry Potter, I believe.)

"'... I MEET what I thought was three of them, two with white hair and one BLONDE, but then the younger looking white-haired one disappeared before my eyes!'"

-Should be: "'...I MET what I thought was three of them, two with white hair and one BLOND, but then the younger-looking white-haired one disappeared before my eyes!'" (Blonde is usually used for females, as is brunette, and it's blond and brunet for males, as far as I know.)

"Jack shook his head and walked slowly in a small circle. 'He's BIAS. I still think you're all nuts!'"

-Should be: "Jack shook his head and walked slowly in a small circle. 'He's BIASED. I still think you're all nuts!'"

"'I think I'm mildly jealous and I'd like the Rod back FOR Malik.'"

-Should be: "'I think I'm mildly jealous and I'd like the Rod back FROM Malik.'"

Other than that, lovely. Simply lovely. Ciao, Deah.
EllipsisObsessed chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
O.o *trys to figure out why she wants to be distroyed* my head hurts x.x well great chapter and please update soon
lady sakura cosmos chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
hi,good chapterd,bye

momocolady
Namonaki Pharaoh chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
O_O Well, this is certainly interesting! Can't wait for the next episode.
Spirit Seer chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
Woo! An update! This is cool; it feels as if it could actually be a real SG1 episode, this follows the characters and their emotions so well. You are doing a really great job at writing this. How come the Repli-Carter wants to be destroyed if she is different from the real Carter? Or does she feel the same as the real Carter? I'm trying not to remember what happened in "Gemini", that's why I'm not sure. Anyway, great chapter! This one was funny and dramatic :D I look forward to reading the next chapter! (By the way, will Carter stay in love with Kaiba, or will she fall back in love with Colonel O'Neill? I'm in suspense over that and what will happen next!)
puffin chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Oh wow. I am so loving this chatper. Please update as soon as you can. I can't wait to see what happens next.