Reviews for Loyalty
N3ko8 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Amazing! Didn't think David would've ever been weak though. He seems too strong and scary. :)
randomobsession123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
That makes .
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Nice. There's not enough stories involving Max.

Something I'd love to see, personally, would be maybe a 'what if', of if Max had won out in the end, whether it be by just the ending changing, or other events changing so that the boys (including Sam and Max, but not the Frog Brothers) aren't killed.
JanetL chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I do believe I'm going to have to rent the lost boys for my son. I haven't seen it in years and this little foray has got me wanting to. Nice one shot.
Amour Mitternacht chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
that sounds so realistic
Mocking Laughter chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Wow. So that's why David is loyal to Max. I've been wondering about that. This is pretty good. You really didn't give David the bad-ass attitude he's got in the movie, though.

-Daughter of a Renegade
Anakah chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
It makes perfect sense. I never thought Max was David's real father anyway. I like your version. It is called the lost boys, so I guess Max was the thing the lost ones gravitated to. Okay, it's late and I sound like a dork but still I really liked your fic.
dangerousdame chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Dude- awesome. Shows us Max's nicer side.
MeoW03 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Oh wow excellent!
jenben chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
That was a very interesting take on how the Max-David relationship began. It certainly highlights Max's paternal instincts (I thought he was a pretty decent bloke). Thanks for the fic,

jenben
Lost Girl-Markos Lover chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Hm, certainly a good idea, I like. Well done with this.