Reviews for Chronicles of Atlantis: Children of the Gods
3 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I absolutely loved the story! It was a little difficult to follow at times, but overall, the story was amazing. I did, however, see most of it coming due to the prologue. But well done.
pinkangel010 chapter 23 . 5/4/2012
it was awesome. it was like a mix of sailor moon and power rangers :) two of my fave shows. i'm kinda interested to know if anyone else felt the same
Psychedelicpink16 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Excited to read this.. :D
Young at Heart21 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I am glad I found this it is a fantastic read thus far
jps1926 chapter 23 . 4/26/2012
I loved this story. You put so much thought and effort into it. One thing though; is chapter 5 and chapter 6 suppose to be reversed? Other than that confusion, this story is great. I'm looking forward to a sequel.
brankel1 chapter 23 . 4/26/2012
Love the others decided to stay with Kim & Tommy.
Lessa Solarem chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
Awesome story! I love happy endings, and it doesn't get much happier than this! May the Power live on forever!
alcatluvr13 chapter 23 . 8/11/2009
Hey,

I LOVED it! I grew up with MMPR and (despite the fact that I was 5 when it was airing) Tommy and Kim were/are one of my favorite couples. This was definately different than most and I like that. You must have put a lot of thought into something this creative.

As for a sequel, I know its been 5 years (maybe more?) since you wrote this, but I would LOVE it if you wrote one. I'm sure you're very busy, but if you had the time...

Also, I can't believe this only has 29 reviews! Are people crazy? This is THE best Tommy and Kim fic that I have read thus far; people must be blind to not see that. Or just lazy. Or both.

But anway, great fic, loved it, and hoping for a sequel!

*ally*
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 23 . 2/13/2009
I really liked this. It was definitely different.
Rose Vaughn chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I know it's been several year since you wrote this...but I LOVE it. Don't suppose you're still willing to do a sequel? Please?
sabrinaw chapter 22 . 10/31/2007
25 reviews? are you insane? HOW CAN YOU ONLY HAVE 25 REVIEWS? o_o this story deserves a gazillion. / dude some peoples are just so lazies ya know?
sabrinaw chapter 23 . 10/31/2007
DUDE! . . . o_o hands down. That story rocked my socks! AND I'M BAREFOOTED! Dude, that rocked. Loved the ending. at first, I was thinkin that you know, you'd make Kimberly out to be all wimpy and stuff, but you didn't! ;.; i love this story. KYA! Floating on cloud nine now! / you rock. o_o hey...did you make a sequel? Hey...if you haven't and are looking for inspiration, I'll give my first born to ya. Hands down. o_o m'serious.
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
cool
Sway132073 chapter 23 . 2/3/2007
that was the bwst story that i have ever read on this site! good job!
RedJewel2662 chapter 23 . 6/21/2006
I loved reading your story, I loved the plot and storyline. There was so much emotion. You did an awesome job.